Ahb Merch.. Again.. Simple Really!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever we decide on, can we please drop the www. from the web address, so just aussiehomebrewer.com

I don't think I know anyone who still types www. into the browser, and it just looks so 80ies (in a bad way).

Alternatively I have to 'de-broider' those letters myself I guess... :lol:

Good call mate, done.

Whatever we decide on, can we please drop the www. from the web address, so just aussiehomebrewer.com

I don't think I know anyone who still types www. into the browser, and it just looks so 80ies (in a bad way).

Alternatively I have to 'de-broider' those letters myself I guess... :lol:

Wow just learnt, through theory and a practical activity that you dont need to type www. If I ever get asked about my time spent on AHB I can now call it PD.

Cheers

I'd be happy with either just the image (to save two fees) or the simple really on the back. Don't care about the address.

Good idea, this merch. Does anyone go through a few towels on brewday? I do, because I'm always spilling stuff. Some custom printed tea-towels would be great, then I wont get roused on by the boss. Even better if they have an eyelet so they can be hung off the rig.

Good idea, this merch. Does anyone go through a few towels on brewday? I do, because I'm always spilling stuff. Some custom printed tea-towels would be great, then I wont get roused on by the boss. Even better if they have an eyelet so they can be hung off the rig.

Anything from this site that can be 'decorated' will be on offer mate....

http://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl/c.689393...p;category=3841

Just awaiting final pricing with qty breaks, should be tomorrow or Monday latest.

PROBLEM: Is with the caps/beanies/all head wear. The image with simple really written underneath is just too big, if they shrunk it down small enough you would not be able to read the words...

Options are:
Just the picture on the front, web address across back? or
Just the picture on the front, simple really across the back?

Or any other thoughts?
Beanies like this would be cool - I'm in for a couple either way.

osd1ms.jpg

Further on this:

The embroiderer has shrunk the logo as small as they can, while keeping it legible.

It would be 60mm high X 41mm wide.

simple_reallyCap.JPG

IMO, it is just too big for a cap, it would 'fill' the peak and would make unusable for beanies that fold up.

It will be the image on the front and simple really on the back... The web address alone is also an option as it is already set up.

BTW:
The price breaks on qty will be: 25, 50, 100+

Prints - so anything printed - tees, jumpers etc
Embroidery on garments - Polos, hoodies etc
Embroidery on - Hats, towels and bags.

Should have prices on Monday and will start an order thread then....

:icon_cheers:

Do you think that logo would fit on a bucket hat as is?

IHaveABucketHeadPunkin

Do you think that logo would fit on a bucket hat as is?

IHaveABucketHeadPunkin

Yeah mate, the cap logo will do all their head wear - buckets, beanies etc...

Ok, I have the pricing on a spreadsheet. It is the best way to view due to being able to freeze panes and scroll etc...

Problem is, it is 4.2mb

What is the best way to do this, a hosting site? if so which one and how? Can I have my upload limit lifted while I attach the spreadsheet?

It has images of each item too, can google spreadsheets handle that?

Thoughts?

I managed to compress the images and got it down below 2mb, so we are good to go...

Will start a new order thread tonight or in the morn!

Brutal.

Back