• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ahb Merch Orders!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BOG was this a polo with the "simple really" design or the AHB logo?

I'm wearing my polo today.

The logo only lasted 2 washes and it's basically gone. It was so worn after the first wash "she"recommended I don't wear it in public. The actual shirt part is fine.

So if there is a push to get some more stuff made may I suggest a simplified Logo that can be computer embroyded. Will last heaps longer.

BOG

Hoodie would actually be great - and I'm prepared to pay a bit more for one where logos will last longer. But in the end I'll be happy with whatever is easiest for those doing the organising :icon_cheers:.

I'm wearing my polo today.

The logo only lasted 2 washes and it's basically gone. It was so worn after the first wash "she"recommended I don't wear it in public. The actual shirt part is fine.

So if there is a push to get some more stuff made may I suggest a simplified Logo that can be computer embroyded. Will last heaps longer.

BOG

No, that was the AHB logo shirt, which was a transfer... and a poor one at that - no offence PnC [I think organised it]

This lot of Merch, the polo was embroidered so would not come off in 1000 washes! ;)

Anyone who got some merch from this lot I am sure would agree the quality was A1, on printing and embroidery!

The thing with a new design is, we should get more members as the people who got in on the last buy, I am sure their garments would still be going strong!

Anyway, we will see what happens over the next couple of days...

Cheers!

I still wear my polo from the last buy. The embroidery is top notch, and still looks new.

My hoodie is still in decent nick, but the zipper shat itself. I really could probably just get it fixed, but why not buy a new one and then have two?

i'd be interested. are there any pics and rough costs?
cheers scooza.

Polo and T would interest me. Must say I was turned off the merch after the first polo purchase with the AHB logo. Sent mine back in the end.

Cheers, Hoges.

Ok guys I'm cool to get onto this if we are going to do an order. I have returned to reality now from 3 months over seas.

Cheers, Pok

I got the "simple really" tshirt an logo is fine after quite a few washes now, transfer is only just starting to show signs of wear, which tells me quality is same as you buy in any reputable shop with good stock. No complaints here at all

I'm keen for a singlet and t shirt.

hell depending on price maybe even 2 of each

B)

I bought loads of these last time and the quality is unreal. I'd be pushing for a different design for two reasons.

1. I have heaps of the first lot in teeshirts/polos and one hoodie.

2. The pic on the design with the hops and grain etc in a circle may be 'simple really' to us but I'm bloody sick of explaining it to people that are straining their eyes to work out what the hell is on my shirt! The process maybe simple but the logo is as confusing as ****!

mytwopenneth
Henno

So long as its with a good supplier. The original ahb green shirts were shit. I'd buyy off the.last supplier in a heart beat

I bought loads of these last time and the quality is unreal. I'd be pushing for a different design for two reasons.

1. I have heaps of the first lot in teeshirts/polos and one hoodie.

2. The pic on the design with the hops and grain etc in a circle may be 'simple really' to us but I'm bloody sick of explaining it to people that are straining their eyes to work out what the hell is on my shirt! The process maybe simple but the logo is as confusing as ****!

mytwopenneth
Henno

Understand you may not know what design Henno but whats a thought?

I am with ya, lets do a new print/embroidery..

OR anyone else, design ideas are officially back on the table, do we need a new thread?

Lets not take months, rather days and get this shit on!

possibility of maybe using the AHB logo found at the top of this forum somehow in the mix?

possibility of maybe using the AHB logo found at the top of this forum somehow in the mix?

Too many colours and someone has to say.. Not really a 'cool' print for a tee...

Some ideas from last run:

AHB_MS_1.jpg

FlavT2.jpg

iBrew_2.2.jpg

SJ_T_2.jpg

AND many more - there is a design thread somewhere...

2c.

Hey cocko, could still offer the "simple really" logo for those who want it?? Just a thought.

Go ahead and make a new design thread. Lets get this nailed!!!

- How about a cat in an airlock...haha

Latest posts

Back