• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ahb Merch Orders!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coulda sworn the 'Stuff em' theory was my idea. Maybe the Bunyip was backing me up. I was only referring to Screwy trying to get another order though. Stuff him I say!!

Opened Screwy's book of standard answers, #1 for you. Sorry I didn't order a truckload like you and Gay (fcuking show offs), I like to have some other clothes in my robe. Almost wish they had been shitty, would have been able to hear you two girls whinging in stereo from Gympie. Go on now pop your new blouses on and go hang around Aldi with Bribie. You could try his pickup line "Like to come home and meet my other bag" :lol: :lol:

Screwy

I haven't received mine yet :( . I haven't been able to get to the post office for a week or so, so I am not sure if I got a card or not, but nothing there this morning.

Any ideas?

Call the PO and ask them.....

If it is lost, I have the tracking number so we can make a enquiry with that...

Let me know how you get on!

I haven't received mine yet :( . I haven't been able to get to the post office for a week or so, so I am not sure if I got a card or not, but nothing there this morning.

Any ideas?

Got mine last week, Cocko... thanks for all the effort. Mine came without the dangerous goods declaration signed on the envelope, and it had a lost items sticker on it stamped for the 9/12/09 ... :blink:

Got mine last week, Cocko... thanks for all the effort. Mine came without the dangerous goods declaration signed on the envelope, and it had a lost items sticker on it stamped for the 9/12/09 ... :blink:

WTF? Ahh well, good thing is they got there mate! Enjoy.

Got mine today. They finally fed the posty's horse. I actually found my 2XL a bit snug at first. Seems to have loosened up over a day of working and sweating in it. Didn't half puzzle some of my Austar customers though!

Thanks for doing this guys. Supreme effort.

H

Hey guys i got my order and they look good, once again thanks to the guys who put the effort in to get this done my polos with the embroidery is awseme will definatly get another order for the next batch
:beer:
Pat

Now that these are all done and posted, is there any word if you will do another batch Cocko? I have a medium hoodie that is just too big for me and would like to get a small one instead, if there is going to be another run done, then I will sell the one I have to someone who might want it.
Thought you might be ready do go through all of this again :p

Now that these are all done and posted, is there any word if you will do another batch Cocko? I have a medium hoodie that is just too big for me and would like to get a small one instead, if there is going to be another run done, then I will sell the one I have to someone who might want it.
Thought you might be ready do go through all of this again :p

Hey Eric from memory Cocko and I were thinking of doing Tee's only next time, purely due to the ease factor, cost and demand. But I'm sure we will consider all options again if we re-do the buy. Chances are it will be later in the year though. I realise this is a pain due to winter and you want a hoodie but I think it might still be a little early in the year to consider another round.

Keep the interest up though!!

Pok

Would you consider making that Tees and the singlets?? I got 3 tees last time but only one singlet, I'd love a few more for next summer's brewing.

Thought you might be ready do go through all of this again

What Merch? What are you talking about? :p :D

Seriously though, happy to go another buy when Pok is ready... it was all pretty smooth last time with his help.

But yeah, we will probably look at just Tee's but will gauge interest in the rest at the time.

Just drink more beer eric8 and you will be a medium in no time! :p

Cheers

Pollux: Yep, singlets and tees....

I realise this is a pain due to winter and you want a hoodie but I think it might still be a little early in the year to consider another round.

I realise this would change the pricing considerably but since the retailer is already set up for these designs is there any chance they'd be interested in pricing single runs for stragglers?

I realise this would change the pricing considerably but since the retailer is already set up for these designs is there any chance they'd be interested in pricing single runs for stragglers?

I think with the hoodies they would be full priced straight up....might get some sort of discount for printed stuff because we now own the screen

Hi all,

Posting this from Thailand after a few tigers and crossed my mind that now could be a good time to
Tee up a new t-shirt run.

Cocko??

Folks, let us know if you are interested, if the numbers are high enough and Cocko can set us up again using our screen.

Cheers and thai beers, Pok

And again.............the old........................ +1

Screwy

Depending on prices I'd probably buy multiples if there were tshirts - if it was only polos I'd grab one.

Would definitely be interested to jump in on getting one of these,

Cheers Sean

Latest posts

Back