• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ahb Merch Orders!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cocko,

After seeing Screwy's rig this morning I would be keen on a black singlet or two but need clarification on this?
In my world singlets are body-hugging & tight whereas tank tops are loose & flowing.

I am in the tank top brigade so could you please define your definition of "singlet"?

T

Hey TP,

If by body hugging singlet, you mean like a bonds, truckie or wife beater, you can not print on them because they are sort of ribbed and the print would crack as they stretch...

My definition is irrelevant, you saw screwys - that whats I can get! ;)

:icon_cheers:

From the end of the driveway I spotted a yellow package on the door step. Even after all the rain, the contents was still dry, which is more that I can say for the brewery floor after leaving the door open last night. Must have had some heavy driving rain out west here today.

Top quality shirts, singlets(tanktops) and hoodies.
Well done Cocko, my brews tomorrow are sure to turn out better if Im wearing one of these beauties.

Gregor

I'm with henno on this Lol ,, I got 5 singlets / tank top .... 3 for me and 1 each for brew wench and mini mash(daughter) .lol

If you were to do another print ,, say the "Homebrew' If I need to explain YOU wouldn't understand .. I would get the same again ..

Food for thought ...

Cheers
Bin Bunyip

But I already need to replace my shirts that the damn postie flogged, got 2 Black tees in large spare?

I know Aussie post are reimbursing the loss, but I can't wear a damn cheque now can I?

Due to a clerical error the following will hit the post monday! :rolleyes:

Pats
Mossyrocks
Schooey
Mitchdudarko
Barls
Homebrewer79
Wambesi
jayandcath
QuantumBrewer
Henno

That does it Cocko, you're not getting the money for this....oh wait, I already paid!

No worries and thanks for the update, at least I know the postie (or feral kids around here) didn't pinch em. :)

Sitting here in my singlet right now, so comfy and perfect for this weather.

Now (as a T-shirt wearer for eons) I need to get my tan line on my arms shifted.

I think that some respect should go out to those of us who bought up big to make this buy happen and it should be one run only. And those who held off and bought one or two to see the quality of the product should SUFFER IN THEIR BLOODY JOCKS SCREWY!!!!! :p

Opened Screwy's book of standard replies, page one - reply number 1, Wanna know what it read???? :lol:

Screwy

Awesome job, guys! Thanks for organizing this, great work.

Got the polo and t-shirt today.

Sporting the new, cool polo :

bjorn_AHB.jpg

please excuse the corny look, not good at getting my picture taken :D

thanks
Bjorn

Hey TP,
My definition is irrelevant, you saw screwys - that whats I can get! ;)

Thanks for the response Cocko & I reckon the quality of your product is excellent but I should have been more specific. :(
Screwy was wearing a tee.

Ned has set me right though & I'll be interested in a couple of "singlets" next time around. :icon_cheers:

T

Sorry, is it a singlet or tank top? :blink:

My bad! :huh:

I actually find it hard to describe.......A singlet should be more fitted, but a tank top would have wider fabric across the shoulders........

It's a hybrid.

I actually find it hard to describe.......A singlet should be more fitted, but a tank top would have wider fabric across the shoulders........
It's a hybrid.

Thanks Pollux. Perhaps getting a size too large would solve the problem & make me more of a chick magnet?

Waiting --- Waiting ---- Waiting for responses? :lol:

T

Do I have to get the wife to take a photo of me in mine so that way I can post the photo and this can just settled out.

Personally, I could have gone a large as opposed to the XL I got in the singlet, but the extra room will be appreciated when I'm busy rearranging the garage or doing other shit like that.

SNC00004.jpg

There, that's what an XL looks like on a 6'4" stick with a gut. If there is a second round I'd probably drop back to a L to be honest.

Got my polo today

LOVE IT

Cheers
KHB

Wore my black singlet while brewing on Saturday and my blue singlet on Sunday.
They are both XL, but the blue is alot smaller than the black. Checked the labels, both XL.

Maybe one is a singlet and the other a tanktop?

Gregor

I got my polo the other day and would like to thank all involved, fantastic work, cheers.
I got home from work, the 7 year old had opened it for me and SWMBO was wearing it.
Great, boob lumps in my new polo...

GOOD WORK GUYS :icon_chickcheers:

Back