• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ahb Merch Orders!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screwy?

Was that the T-shirt you were wearing the other day when I saw you last? Cause if it is count me in they look great!

Chap Chap

Cocko, Out of curiousity re the shipping. Is it easier to ship Lilo, Troopadour and my shirts together (we all work together) or even to Ross's and we'll pick them up???
If so, then address is as follows: -
Att: Jason Gough, 2 Burke St, Woolloongabba QLD 4102

Not trying to make life difficult mate, just tell me to get back in my box if want to......

Jay

P.S - And tell Chappo to bugger off, cheap ******* couldn't get it together for the first order. :p

Box - go.

HAHA! Just jokes :p

I will sort this for you when I get home - Can you please send me a PM as a better reminder than my memory!

RE Chappo: Thats cool, I will just have to get a shirt made up that just says 'simple' and drop the graphic.. ;)

Cocko, Out of curiousity re the shipping. Is it easier to ship Lilo, Troopadour and my shirts together (we all work together) or even to Ross's and we'll pick them up???
If so, then address is as follows: -
Att: Jason Gough, 2 Burke St, Woolloongabba QLD 4102

Not trying to make life difficult mate, just tell me to get back in my box if want to......

Jay

P.S - And tell Chappo to bugger off, cheap ******* couldn't get it together for the first order. :p

Finally brewed in my Tee today :D

AHB.jpg

Cheers, Pok

Ok people,

I have returned from the great land of the USA... Hmm..

Anyway;

Envelopes were written last night and have just finished TRYING to pick the orders for them..

To only realise that navy and black can only be determined in natural light... [insert angry wife emoticon here]... orders didn't balance.

Any orders in doubt tomorrow night, in natural light, will be cut open and checked, sorry for the delays... I would rather measure pack twice and cut once send once....

All I can say is, they look great and those with tees, have already expressed their satisfaction with the quality of merch that has been supplied and all of you waiting won't be disappointed!!

Sorry again, bare with me here......

Cheers

More Tees.................More Tees...................!!!

How long do you think it would take to get another hungie up?

Screwy

Screwy

We shall wait till this order is well over and done with before looking to do it again. Maybe later in 2010.

Pok

Screwy

HA! Hang in there Screwy!

I have already spoken to Pok about it and the after this one is put to bed we will be running another TEE ONLY run... Maybe Tees + singlets...

I am thinking, maybe NO NAVY in the next tee run so I can pack the orders at night! HAHA! :rolleyes:

Stay tuned it will be a new thread/poll/thread/email/website/poll... :ph34r:

Seriously though, we will do more tees - just need to get this one out of the way!

:icon_cheers:

To only realise that navy and black can only be determined in natural light... [insert angry wife emoticon here]... orders didn't balance.

Lucky we didn't have this problem with the royal blue :ph34r:

OK,

So with some natural sun light the rest of the orders have been sorted, picked and packed and hit the mighty Aussie post system tomorrow!!

Exceptions:
jayandcath, Henno and Troopadour... will be finalised tomorrow night, long story....

As far as I can tell, this has been a pretty successful bulk buy, bar Aus post losing Billgill's... but they are refunding total cost....

PLEASE:

Any Dramas eg: Not arriving in a reasonable time, got wrong colour, etc... Report back to this thread or PM me!

Thanks again guys for making it easy and a HUGE thanks to Pok for his help crucial part in getting this done! :party:

You post a photo of the huge pile of aus post satchels.

Just loaded them in the car.... should've taken a shot! haha...

The hoodies are awesome.... In fact it is all great stuff!

Well done us! :D

If any one needs an address to send beer to just let me know! :lol:

Mossy, I am looking at you! :eek: :lol:

HA! Hang in there Screwy!

Seriously though, we will do more tees - just need to get this one out of the way!

Thanks boys, great effort and product , happy to wait, think heaps more will jump on the bandwagon next time. Happy to wait and thanks again!

Screwy

Just loaded them in the car.... should've taken a shot! haha...

The hoodies are awesome.... In fact it is all great stuff!

Well done us! :D

If any one needs an address to send beer to just let me know! :lol:

Mossy, I am looking at you! :eek: :lol:

Mate,

I'll see what I can do when I next put down a brew (have a few freebies to finish first)

Cheers,

mossy

Back