• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ahb Merch Orders!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their here Yaaaaahoioooooooooooaioioiooio
1*Polo
1*T
1*Singlet

Bloody Sensational Luv em all Fit perfectly...

Thanks....

How's that, with 2 inches of gut hanging out the bottom.

:lol:

Mine turned up today. Outstanding quality and effort. I really like them.

Many many thanks to all those involved.

Cheers

HK

Recieved mine today, thanks to those involved. The quality is awesome and I'm overly impressed with the quality of the jumper. I'll be wearing my shirt proudly whilst brewing this weekend.

mine got there this morning but im at sea

Gottem Yes.

Nice work boys, top shelf.

Jay

P.S - And I agree with the Bunyip, tell the boofheads who are callin for another order because they didn't want to pony up the cash.
Stuff'em I say

Jay

Went to ALDI this afternoon and this older MILF - brunette and quite nice looking - was staring at me in the checkout queue. Staring and staring. I forgot I had the blue T shirt on. I looked at her a couple of times and smiled. "Sorry, I'm just trying to work out your T shirt" she said :lol: :lol:

Hot pickup item.... "how would you like to try my hot sparging techniques?" - "come home and I'll show you my other bag?" :huh:

Went to ALDI this afternoon and this older MILF - brunette and quite nice looking - was staring at me in the checkout queue. Staring and staring. I forgot I had the blue T shirt on. I looked at her a couple of times and smiled. "Sorry, I'm just trying to work out your T shirt" she said :lol: :lol:

Hot pickup item.... "how would you like to try my hot sparging techniques?" - "come home and I'll show you my other bag?" :huh:

Have you been drinking more? OR having an AFD.
BRIBIEG POSTS ALDI SPONSOR BANNER 2010> WAIT FOR IT!

Hoodie, t-shirt and singlet arrived today. All fit very well and are bloody nice!
I'm glad I took the gamble on the hoodie but I should have got two as I reckon I'll wear it out all winter!

Well done on the bulk buy, fantastic stuff.

I want another buy, I'd grab a pile of extra singlets and also another hoodie.

Gottem Yes.

P.S - And I agree with the Bunyip, tell the boofheads who are callin for another order because they didn't want to pony up the cash.
Stuff'em I say

Jay

Coulda sworn the 'Stuff em' theory was my idea. Maybe the Bunyip was backing me up. I was only referring to Screwy trying to get another order though. Stuff him I say!!

Mine arrived early Monday, just before our trip to Sydney to welcome our new grandson.
Wore the blue polo into Dave's Home Brew yesterday.
He commented he liked the shirt, and asked where I got it.
Showed him the back with the AHB address, and he said "oh, it's the new one".

Very happy with mine. Thanks to all involved.

PS: Here's the reason for our trip to Sydney. Our grandson, 12 hours old, being cuddled by mrs warra.

IMG_0283.jpg

Received my Polo & Hoodie yesterday. Excellent quality and very much appreciated all the work you guys put in to make the bulk buy as seemless as possible.

Many thanks and looking forward to the next buy.

Cheers,

Mossy

..this older MILF... ?

MILF, so still too young for you, eh?

:lol:

hehe, never saw you as the toyboy, BribieG!

:D

Imported British pretty boy, eh?

deuce_bigalow_european_gigolo.jpg

I'm glad we never take anything off topic, here!

thanks
Bjorn

Got my gear today. Thanks heeeeeeeeps to all involved! Very pleased with the quality.

Coulda sworn the 'Stuff em' theory was my idea. Maybe the Bunyip was backing me up. I was only referring to Screwy trying to get another order though. Stuff him I say!!

Repent, Repent.......

Sorry Henno, I was under the impression (and influence) that Osama Bin Bunyip had started it. But I can see why you would be involved, you grumpy ******* (you know I secretly admire you) and yes your theories of world domination are very interesting, how much is the membership again??? :D
Henno the Massiah!!!!!

Jay

Back