Ahb Merch: Simple Really 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received today, many thanks! The gear is great quality although my partner did not share my enthusiasm.

Cheers Cocko! Got my shirt yesterday, looks great.

Now we can all sport our tidy new very exclusive brewing paraphernalia.

WABOC!

Cheers Cocko! Got my shirt yesterday, looks great.

Now we can all sport our tidy new very exclusive brewing paraphernalia.

WABOC!

Too easy lads! Good to know they are arriving.

Bryan, that'll be the next Tee run - "AHB, WABOC"

:icon_cheers:

Hey cocko and poc you guys rock. Got my top and I look err it is hot.
Muchas gracias senioras, a great effort. Beer at mine next time you're in NE Tas.
Julio

Hey cocko and poc you guys rock. Got my top and I look err it is hot.
Muchas gracias senioras, a great effort. Beer at mine next time you're in NE Tas.
Julio

Good stuff mate! Too easy..

BTW: To all waiting, beanies are coming back tomorrow, should be in the post by the arvo!

:beerbang:

P.S to all, I actually ended up having no input into the buy except making a purchase so all niceties should be directed to Cocko for this one. As always top quality gear and a flawless effort.

Next round if big enough I will be back on board to help out (if Cocko wants the help that is). Might re-vamp the logo and start from scratch. Might go and re-start the logo thread actually...hmmm make some more work for Cocko ;)

Pok

P.P.S Send Cocko beer...and if you wish feel free to send me some aswell

New Design Thread

Cheers Pok.

All done and dusted - all orders posted. Donation to AHB has been made.

If you haven't seen your orders in a week or so, please let me know as they are all trackable.

Cheers!

Awesome, good to know that my beanie will get here in time for the weather conditions in Brisbane....... :blink: 37 on Tuesday. So glad I work in an air-conditioned office

THU 30
FRI 31
SAT 31
SUN 32
MON 34
TUE 37
WED 32

Cheers Cocko. Look forward to giving my new cooler bag a right proper thrashing over the xmas break.... :party: :beer: :chug:

Hey cocko

Great effort, jacket and vest arrived and are awesome, now have a jacket for brewing adventure during winter. :beerbang:

Regards Pat
Pic_1129_135.jpg

Pic_1129_134.jpg

Hey cocko

Great effort, jacket and vest arrived and are awesome, now have a jacket for brewing adventure during winter. :beerbang:

Regards Pat

Mate, you will be able to brew in the snow in that beast! I was amazed at the quality and weight....

Cheers

Beanie arrived all safe and sound. I wear it pulled down nice and low, so people assume I'm about to either rob their house else mug them.

Thanks for a smooth BB Cockstar :chug:

My Beanie, Cap and Apron turned up this week and look the bomb.

Cheers for the BB cocko!!

Got my gear today, it looks great.
Cheers Cocko!

Is the Liquid Friction addy the one to send beer to?

I reckon 1 in 3 hats I am given or buy ever fits - well ^*$& me, all three I bought fit perfect. Another beer miracle :D

Great work Cocko :beerbang:

PS43 Mens CoolDry Raglan Long Sleeve Contrast Colour Polo Black/gold, Black/red, Black/white, Navy/gold, Navy/red, Navy/white, White/navy, Red/white, Royal/white S - 5XL

This one was the star of the show for me. Wish i had ordered half a dozen, very comfortable silky poly shirt. Cool and loose, came up very well.

Hi guys,
Been away for a while and some of my Tee`s are a bit breezy.
I could go another 10 Tee`s if another bulk buy pops up.

Latest posts

Back