Ahb Merch: Simple Really 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cocko

Oh Dear..
Reaction score
Ok guys, Cocko and Pok are back for 2012:

Some of you may have taken part in the last buy/s and I am sure you will attest, quality garments and printing/embroidery!

Hopefully you dont need to re-order from wear but for those who didn't have a chance last time, are new to the site, or want more we are back and doing another run..

Any questions, post here or simply say what you want... This will not be run like a standard bulk buy order, just post your order and I will manage it, trust me, worked well last time.. and time before that!

Break down of options:

Decorations:

There are 4 decoration types, NOT options: On dark items decoration will be in white. On white, grey or light coloured it will be in black - Not the buyers option.

Embroidery / Print / Print & Embroidery [Hoodies only] or / hat embroidery - Hat embroidery is different because it needs to be smaller and they use a different machine...

The only garments with 2 different 'options' to which decoration is hoodies [Same as last time] - which can be printed or print and embroidery - refer price list.

On the price list, if there is no prices, it is not an option for that garment.

SO, examples for the price breaks are on each;

Embroidery: 100+ could be, 52 polos + 28 Towels + 22 bags = 100+ embroidery.
Printing: 58 T-Shirts and 40 hoodies opt.3 = 100+
Cap emb: 80 caps + 30 beanies = 100+

The hoody options add to both...

HOW TO ORDER:

Go through website then cross reference price list [Attached] - website has size chart, colours etc:

http://shopping.netsuite.com/c.689393/2_wi...prit/index.html

If it is not on the price list - contact me and I will arrange pricing, I just got pricing for what I thought would be popular - but if you want work wear or lab coats or whatever, hit me up and I will ask if we can do it! - it all adds to the price breaks!

POST IN THIS THREAD:

QTY / Style number / Colour / Size / [If Hoody - which decoration 2 or 3 number] - If I need more info, I will post back.

BAGS AND TOWELS:

IMPORTANT: The first person to order a bag style or towel type, will get to pick the embroidery position, then it is locked to that;

eg; Dooz Boozly orders a cooler bag - then I ask, "where do you want the embroidery Dooz?" - he says, design on top and web address on the end. From then on, who ever orders that cooler bag has to have the embroideries in those positions.

EDIT: Note some bags only allow certain positions to be embroidered - it will be case by case....

POSTAGE:

Postage will be a flat rate of $8 up to 5kg, above that individual quotes will be done - This is registered, trackable and will need to be signed for.

An additional $1 per garment will be added to the cost of each order and will be donated to AHB.

Hopefully that all makes sense, if not just ask.

LASTLY - Orders close October 10.

-If anything is out of stock from the supplier at that time, that member/s will be contacted personally and sorted.

-Order totals will be posted after that as they will depend on quantity breaks, etc

-Payment will need to made within 14 days.

-Getting the orders made will take about 14 days.

-Then posted to you.

Done.

Then you send Cocko and Pok Beer. ;)

Fill ya boots!

View attachment AHB_pricing_2012.xls

Also, a reminder of the design:

Simple_really.png

1 * CH46 Military cap - Khaki
1 * CH64 cable knit beanie - Navy
1 * Travel cooler bag - red/silver - logo on front zip pocket - website on top

There are 4 decoration types, NOT options: On dark items decoration will be in white. On white, grey or light coloured it will be in black - Not the buyers option.
What about items like the tri-colour hats (Eg: grey, gold or white front with black, navy, green back) will the embroidery be the same colour front/back or will it contrast the base colour of that part of the hat?

PS: Thanks for all your effort arranging another one of these. :beer:

What about items like the tri-colour hats (Eg: grey, gold or white front with black, navy, green back) will the embroidery be the same colour front/back or will it contrast the base colour of that part of the hat?

PS: Thanks for all your effort arranging another one of these. :beer:

We will just have to play it case by case a little bit.. But yes, where ever the embroidery is placed, we will use what ever is the best contrast, black or white. So some caps or bags might work best with White logo on front, black simple really on back, etc.

PS: Easy, hopefully it runs smooth... :icon_cheers:

Have had a couple of people say that the spreadsheet is to big and complex to work out what they want....

I strongly recommend doing it like this:

Surf the site: http://shopping.netsuite.com/c.689393/2_wi...prit/index.html

Find some garment/s you would like to have THEN, go to spreadsheet and check the price.

The spreadsheet is for prices, the website is for deciding on garments/items. The cross reference between the 2 is the style number.. PS21 or TS09 etc, you should be able search this in the spreadsheet too.... Column A in red.

Anyway, just thought it was worth a mention.

Cheers
:icon_cheers:

AP03 Bib Apron , would look good with the design on it ,

Have had a couple of people say that the spreadsheet is to big and complex to work out what they want....
Spreadsheet is perfect, a great work of art, it even has pictures on it what more do they want!
(Even works in my old-fashioned version of Excel).

B1001 black weekdays conference bag 1

CH31 black/red bucket hat xl

CH64 cable knit beanie charcoal

Fl02 american style 1/2 collar fleecy sweat 4xl Black embroidered

PS43 Cool Dry Long Sleeve polo Royal white 4xl

PS05 Tipped cotton Jersey Polo Navy white 4xl

All embroidered please.

And thank you guys for running again. More Jerky for you B)

Middle of the flap addy across the top of the flap if possible. Otherwise as you see fit. B)

1 / TW01A / Red / N/A / N/A
1 / TW01A / Navy / N/A / N/A
1 / CH27 / Cherry Red / N/A / N/A

Perhaps another thread elsewhere so those who don't peruse bulk buys are aware of this again?

They can't know about it or how good the gear is or they'd be filling pages :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back