My micro brewery dream

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since this zombie has been resurrected: Matty, ditch the reefer as soon as you can. They are monstrous energy hogs, a properly designed coolroom will pay for itself amazingly quickly, especially if you are running it on a genset.

I'm just glad to see its working out.

Next time I'm in Albany I'll be sure to come and have a beer haha.
Shouldn't be too hard as Albany is my wife's favorite location down south.

Reef her bloody hell who's going to do the house work

You must be on the weed mate Im not giving her up

Just found this thread, inspiring stuff.

Looks like there were some delays from your last post to opening Matty (approx 6 months). Not that I find that unexpected, but what happened? I'm guessing red tape of some description, but given your earlier posts it looked like it was all but over the line.

Anyway, great to see someone doing what so many of us would like to do and making a go of it. I'll be sure to drop in if I'm ever in that part of the world.

Hi Matt. I had a pint of your bitter in the Earl Spencer the other day, not normally a fan of nitro, but this was very good. The gas usually masks the flavour making them all taste a bit the same, but not this one, plenty getting past the nitro.
Good luck with the venture.

I follow him on instagram, he's killing it over there. Looks like they're doing works for a brewery upgrade already.

Latest posts

Back