Ducatiboy Stu - Embroided Ahb Shirts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ducatiboy stu

Reaction score
I was having a chat at my local with a bloke who does Embroided clothing, uniforms, shirt,cat jackets etc and I showed my AHB Polo and asked how much effort it would be to do an embroided AHB logo. He said it would be a piece of **** and having seen countless patterns done by him, the quality is top notch.

I asked what sort of shirts he could supply and he said " Any colour, most types and styles". He could do a mix of colours for the same price, he could do T shirts, Polo's, dress shirts. Not all shirt styles will be the same price...

So...anyone interested...There will be a $1 donation to AHB from every shirt...

He indicated about $25 for a Polo shirt if I get enough

I'd be in for a short sleeve collared shirt (polo?) and long sleeve denim shirt (semi dress style) for sure, probably a couple!

John

edit for spelling

I reckon we should wait on this until the t-shirt thread resolves... Cocko?

As I understand it, with embroidery once they have the pattern set out in the software then they can do short runs quite easily but it's the first order that is the killer. I work for a company where we can purchase logo'd shirts. They aren't compulsory but I wear them to work because they are good quality and I'm never rushing around after my shower faffing about what to wear today. The thing is that when the shirt mob come round four times a year you select your plain shirt or two off the rack, and they actually do up the assorted order of girls blouses, polos, business shirts at the workshop that day and drop them off - the point being that they don't have to do a print run of a hundred like they do with the screen printed variety.

So if we can get an initial run, then in the future when members join AHB and want to get a shirt then short runs could presumably be done, as with our embroidered BABBs polos.

I'd be in for a polo, I wear my current one quite a bit being a polo sort of person. Why not start a wiki list and see how we go?

BribieG 1 x XL polo

I am going to see him at his shop to see what styles of shirt he has and basic prices

Perhaps it would be best to hold out on an embriodered shirt until the current shirt buy is done and dusted...

Hot dog there's been a lot of AHB merch threads.

I'm in the boat that this should wait until after the shirt buy, but:

BribieG 1 x XL polo
Fraser_John 1x polo 1x dress shirt
Leigh 1x polo

This is one of the Company's that supplies the clothing

http://www.colbest.com.au/index.html

You can pick whatever you like from this catalog

He can also supply different colours from other suppliers as well

Roughly $25 for a Polo or Long sleeve dress shirt ( not inc P&P )

I'd be in on it too. 1xPolo for me and if they do them i'd get a ladies polo for the wife aswell.

This is one of the Company's that supplies the clothing

http://www.colbest.com.au/index.html

You can pick whatever you like from this catalog

He can also supply different colours from other suppliers as well

Roughly $25 for a Polo or Long sleeve dress shirt ( not inc P&P )

Maybe check with Dane too.... plus a small donation to AHB from each shirt would be appreciated I am sure! ;)

Id be in for a shirt and a bucket hat.

I agree with P&C that the original shirts issue should get all the loose ends tied up before proceeding with the embroidered version, no hurry for me - keep bumping thread. :icon_cheers:

I agree with P&C that the original shirts issue should get all the loose ends tied up before proceeding with the embroidered version

Why? Different person willing to organise, different company doing the work..
Id be interested in a shirt and cap.
Cheers
Steve

The reason I started doing this was because some people WANT an embroided shirt, and they wanted a few options as to the type of shirt they wanted..

There is nothing sinister in my motive, I am just providing an option..

Hang on a mo'

Is this the same buy or do we now have 2 members doing different plans; e.g. Ducatiboystu and GMK?

As per my earlier post it looks like P&Cs admirable buy has presumably sorted itself out. So it would be good if a firm buy can now be established and start a definite list of orders?

User QTY type size

BribieG 1 POLO XL

Back