Dollar Reaches Parity...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hasnt reached 9850 has it. Turning point!

The Gold Coast thing is such a wank BribieG. Its a shithole ATM with 1 or 2 cranes on the skyline, should be dozens but maybe theres not enough super fund money to go around anymore? Unemployment IS as high as very regional Victoria.

In Victoria, we have the rooters, maccas, and all things in between being Indian, Thai, Aussie, Pakistan 7/11.
We dont have "for lease" signs on every second shop like Cavill Ave.

The people who invented Australia`s "playground" should have taken into account............. superannuation bubbles ?

I think that was all off topic, nevermind... I wont. xx
"

What's a superannuation bubble?

Haven't been to the GC for about 6 years since it took us two yes that's right two hours to get out of Seaworld and eventually onto the M1 to get back to Brisbane. Gridlock all the way. I have however been PAST the GC thanks to the Tugun Bypass.

That's quite a large bit of timber.

Not really sure what your point is though.

I doubt Bunnings would stock Tassie Oak in that size haha. Acutally going to Bunnings and buying Timber is rather silly.

I doubt Bunnings would stock Tassie Oak in that size haha. Acutally going to Bunnings and buying Timber is rather silly.

The computer table I made with a length of Bunnings Tas Oak with insane flame figuring in it for SFA. :D And an AAA.

IMG_1731.jpg

The computer table I made with a length of Bunnings Tas Oak with insane flame figuring in it for SFA. :D And an AAA.

IMG_1731.jpg

Looks like you got a nice finish on it, but seriously... who would want to give that place their hard earned?

yeah, none of the local bunnings I've lived near (thats three) have an automotive section, ive asked at each one and they said it was axed years and years ago. That said, I picked up a set of feeler gauges in the tool section.

Looks like you got a nice finish on it, but seriously... who would want to give that place their hard earned?
Careful or you'll get hit with a sarcasm bomb. He'll go the full distance, irony, hyper-bole. He's a hard man ... but fair.

seriously Im glad I read this post Tesco pumps have me thinking I need a march pump $200 bucks thats tempting

currently lifting the mash tun & kettle full from the floor to the tresles

Is it possible to have a single level 3v system with a pump & just moving the silicon hoses to each vessel to do the job

Leave Bunnings alone Ive got Westfarmer shares boys but still behind my buying price

I've bought the saaz, simcoe and Amarillo and found them to be pretty good quality hops and the price aint bad either.

been reading on an American forum and they slagged em big time...cheesey smelling hops.
Also they are 2009 crop so 12 months old.

Is it possible to have a single level 3v system with a pump & just moving the silicon hoses to each vessel to do the job
My Oath, Definatley thats what I do
Franko

brewery.jpg

brewerypic.jpg

Aussie dollar up to 98.9 wooooooooooot

where are you looking? all the exchanges that I can find are listing it as 98.4...im waiting till 4pm to see what the rba says :p

Back