Dollar Reaches Parity...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xe.com but its dropped to 98.4 :D bloody high and ive got a few things lined up for purchase :D

Still can't work out why POR, superpride etc isnt considerably cheaper in Australia than imported hops. Whos taking the cream off there? Distributers or growers?

Still can't work out why POR, superpride etc isnt considerably cheaper in Australia than imported hops. Whos taking the cream off there? Distributers or growers?
A few years back I was buying POR etc for half or less the price of imports the next year the supply company which is also the grower doubled their price and it has remain this way ever since. So in this case its both.
GB

does that limit you to batch sparging? Which isn't a problem, just curious.

need 2 pumps for single tier fly sparging

Ellerslie charge about 40% less for their local varieties (POR and Cluster) than imports.

Not surprising as they grow it ;)

Of course not. So why isn't Aussie Cluster 40% cheaper than US Cluster at the retail level? Why don't we see the same differences in hop prices as we do in grain prices, with the Euro stuff more expensive than the Aussie?

Of course not. So why isn't Aussie Cluster 40% cheaper than US Cluster at the retail level? Why don't we see the same differences in hop prices as we do in grain prices, with the Euro stuff more expensive than the Aussie?

Stop ya ******* sooking about a few dollars. Gawwd, ur useless to the forum. Go start an anti business slogan somewhere else dickhead.

Everyone knows where I score the majority of my hops, that being said I'm about over this thread. I must admit I still follow it but :eek:

Batz

pulls up arm chair, opens beer, and gets ready for another entertaining night of forum posts...

99.10 now... she's on the run now

AUDUSD.jpg

Stop ya ******* sooking about a few dollars. Gawwd, ur useless to the forum. Go start an anti business slogan somewhere else dickhead.

Keep paying too much, cocksucker.

You wouldn't believe how many people have PMed me to ask where to get cheap hops.

Shouldn't you be playing the pokies? Your attitude says that you'd be that kind of fool. I like it when fools pay idiot-tax so I don't have to.

Check your PMs - I've forwarded you an email from a nice Nigerian chap. He needs your help, and I've told him you'll be perfect.

**lays back and puts feet up**

What will be tomorrows poll :lol:

QldKev

I wonder what time tonights entertainment start?
I missed it last night, but was lucky enough to catch some this morning before it was pulled.

Latest posts

Back