Dollar Reaches Parity...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kick off was around 9pm if i remember correctly! :icon_cheers:

Not long now, start getting comfy!!

Well I just did it, Tesco March Pump

Ordered including delivery for 160.263 AUD

woohoo, 1 step closer catching that HERMS disease

QldKev

Quote - You wouldn't believe how many people have PMed me to ask where to get cheap hops.

I think i read somewhere there was some good cheap hops from china...

Quote - You wouldn't believe how many people have PMed me to ask where to get cheap hops.

I think i read somewhere there was some good cheap hops from china...

Let's see ... things from China that are good quality ... hmmmm, bone china? Opium? In 1850? Maybe?

Talk about optimism. They blend proteinous plastic with their milk powder to make more profit and kill a few babies ... what were the hop pellets thinned out with? I'd guess a shit load of leaf. Stupid whitey he buy hops!

Yep a bulk buy is currently on too

QldKev

Bulk buys are a thing of the past Kev.

powers.jpg

They never happen these days ;)

dont you ever let a chance go by, oh lord

Batz

Hops
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: THE NIKOBREW FAMILY WILL BE TAKING IT'S LAST VACATION OF THE YEAR AND WILL NOT BE SHIPPING ORDERS PLACED BETWEEN NOW AND 10/21/10 FEEL FREE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER WITH THIS IN MIND, THANKS!

QldKev

I ordered something tonight that one of our sponsors has 'out of stock' ATM, the price I paid for two items was $7.50 cheaper than just one from them...both delivered to me.
Ride the wave while you can.

Batz

QldKev

Just done the same thing - did you go standard shipping service? It was the only Option

Do they have peristaltics ?

Well I just did it, Tesco March Pump .. including delivery for 160.263 AUD
damn.. I thought my march pump was a good buy at $173au (at 91c exchange) -im going to go broke saving this much money.
anyone wanna buy an overpriced march pump?

Apologies to Ross at Crafties, Neville at Gryphon, Old Mate at LHBS, etc
I love you all, and I'll be back, I'm chasing this good looking skirt with a pretty smile and she looks flash, dont worry I'll be back soon..xoxo

Do they have peristaltics ?
dude, email them that exact question, and I guarantee JT gets back to you within a few days on price and availability.

the internet is amazing, it blows my mind every second day, and I have a monster melon, I swear. I'd post a picture of it but your screen isn't big enuff

damn.. I thought my march pump was a good buy at $173au (at 91c exchange) -im going to go broke saving this much money.
anyone wanna buy an overpriced march pump?

Apologies to Ross at Crafties, Neville at Gryphon, Old Mate at LHBS, etc
I love you all, and I'll be back, I'm chasing this good looking skirt with a pretty smile and she looks flash, dont worry I'll be back soon..xoxo

if I could 'like' this post a la facebook I so would...

QldKev

UPDATE -
They have just emailed me saying the $15 postage is US only, they want extra $. Being $49 postage to Aust.
I'm confirming this would be $34 difference as I paid $15 on their site.
So if it is, it is still <$200 for the pump.

QldKev

Hi Kev,

I paid $50 for the shipping from Tesco, it did get here in about 5-6 days however which was nice.

Cheers SJ

With everything getting so cheap in the US, I'm thinking about buying one of their small islands in the pacific. Anyone heard of Hawaii?

UPDATE -
They have just emailed me saying the $15 postage is US only, they want extra $. Being $49 postage to Aust.
I'm confirming this would be $34 difference as I paid $15 on their site.
So if it is, it is still <$200 for the pump.

QldKev

Hi Kev,

I paid $50 for the shipping from Tesco, it did get here in about 5-6 days however which was nice.

Cheers SJ

Just got an email back from them, I just need to pay the $34 difference, so all is going ahead.
Using XE I checked

192.44 USD = 195.959 AUD
so still under the $200 mark

QldKev

With everything getting so cheap in the US, I'm thinking about buying one of their small islands in the pacific. Anyone heard of Hawaii?

Save you money, at this rate we should go in on a bulk buy and just buy the entire USA.

QldKev

Latest posts

Back