Christmas Homebrew Lottery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The entrants so far.

Kevnlis
Doogiechap
DK
eric8
Stuster
TDA
65bellet
simon175
homebrewworld.com
hairofthedog

C'mon folks give it a go! Gotta be in it to win it. Have to try and get it up to a case I think.
eric

Kevnlis
Doogiechap
DK
eric8
Stuster
TDA
65bellet
simon175
homebrewworld.com
hairofthedog
RandyRob

I'll be in. Got a nice Pilsner in PET at the moment for the winner.

Hope the beer gets sent by the non winners, not like in the various NRL/WRC tipping comps............... <_<

you won that didnt you?

wanna pm me your address and i'll fix mine up..

I AM IN :huh:

Cheers - Snow

Yeah I'll give it a crack, sure I can bottle one more brew! Hopefully I don't have to though. :p

Im in with a belgium partial thats just been bottled . Hope the winner sees it in their heart not to shame me in public after they drink it ( anyway I like it ).

I'm in too. Probably be a leftover bottle of my caseswap NS Summer Ale.

The more the merrier. I'm in

I was in the Rugby World Cup thingy .. didn't know I had to send the winner a beer. Who won and can they send me their address and I'll settle up.

Yep checked at home theer is a garden of hos just waiting for a new owner :p

IM IN

Sorry I should have said I live in Melbourne CBD. One of those home brew induced mistakes.

The list is starting to look pretty good... and Troy its good to see your think positive, sounds like you've conceded already :lol:

Kevnlis
Doogiechap
DK
eric8
Stuster
TDA
65bellet
simon175
homebrewworld.com
hairofthedog
RandyRob
Snow
sluggerdog
discoloop
buster3931
schooey
Fatgodzilla
Troydo

3. On Sunday the 16th of December at 6pm I will draw a name (I will not be entering) and all non-winners have to send that person a bottle of their finest brew.

Good luck :beer:
Jye

You should be in Jye, why dont you limit the number to (40 or 42whatever lotto is ) allocate everbody a number and let lotto decide.

I'm in.

Rich

I dont really want to put a cap on the numbers... it is meant to be lotto :D

I expected it to get above the max lotto number and just plan on drawing a name from a hat, hopefully I can be trusted to do that :)

I dont really want to put a cap on the numbers... it is meant to be lotto :D

I expected it to get above the max lotto number and just plan on drawing a name from a hat, hopefully I can be trusted to do that :)

I'd trust you mate; but if you pull out someone local, you're going to cop some flack :p
Far easier to use lotto, or even a Keno draw if you need higher numbers, to keep everyone happy.
& then you can enter as well :)

cheers Ross

Or if there is more than 40 people have two pools of 20 or 30 and first number under the pool size wins then everyone in that pool could post to the winner of the pool they are in. (Hope that made sense) Two winners could be better than one. Just a suggestion.

Rich

PS Hate to see you miss out just because your organizing it.

your gonna trust Australia post with pressurised glass?

Back