Christmas in July 2015 Lotto

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha Meno, you're a crack up :D good of ya to promote this so much, seeing I've got the winning numbers :D

Numbers should be on the site tomorrow morning if I'm not mistaken??

Yep, they get posted tomorrow - tho I think you might find that you're mistaken about the 'winning numbers'.... :ph34r:

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1435611857.530942.jpg

I think this is the draw, but how do we tell which numbers were drawn first?

Meno, we both have a number on that list :D now to see who got the first 3 numbers :p
Come on Kev, we're all waiting with anticipation :lol:

These are by no means official results, so wait for confirmation, but I get the results as follows:

Ball 1: 25 - Judanero (again!!!)
Ball 2: 63 - not taken
Ball 3: 1 - Topher
Ball 4: 47 - not taken
Ball 5: 55 - Seehuusen

As I say, await official confirmation, but this is how I see it.

Cheers,

Urgh, how do we find them in order? I might be coming to jealously mug your mailman Seehussen...

menoetes said:
Urgh...how do we find them in order?
When you have the results screen up, click the download button and you get an excel spreadsheet showing order in which they were drawn.

To get the drawn order you need to use the download results option. It exports a spreadsheet.

Draw Number Ball 1 Ball 2 Ball 3 Ball 4 Ball 5 Ball 6 Ball 7 Ball 8 Ball 9 Ball 10 Ball 11 Ball 12 Ball 13 Ball 14 Ball 15 Ball 16 Ball 17 Ball 18 Ball 19 Ball 20 Bonus Heads or Tails 1
25 63 1 47 55 42 26 78 8 15 51 64 33 49 80 72 76 60 11 18 REG TAILS WON

25.Judanero
63. N/A
1. Topher
47. N/A
55. Seehuusen

First Place - 25.Judanero
Will get all bottles 1-34, so 32 bottles

Second Place - 1. Topher
Will get bottles 35-53, so 13 bottles

Third Place - 55. Seehuusen
Will get bottles 54-80, so 13 bottles

Congrats to our winners!
Thank you to all that have entered.

seehuusen said:
Meno, we both have a number on that list :D now to see who got the first 3 numbers :p
Come on Kev, we're all waiting with anticipation :lol:
Well done mate, I have two bottles for ya, thewy'll bwe there saturday. Are ya gonna be there spot on 2pm, as I'll be stopping there 20 minutes or so to have a quick beer before I head off to get ready for work. So that'll be 3 coffeeIS's for ya.

Congratulations to the winners!

Looks like I'm down to send beers to Topher and Seehuusen which seems fitting as I received beers from them in the most recent Xmas lotto.

Goddammit! Why do I always do this?! Stupid, stupid, stupid....

...I mean Congrats to the winners :p

Send us your address Topher and I'll get three of my best away to you ASAP, you lucky sod.

madpierre06 said:
Well done mate, I have two bottles for ya, thewy'll bwe there saturday. Are ya gonna be there spot on 2pm, as I'll be stopping there 20 minutes or so to have a quick beer before I head off to get ready for work. So that'll be 3 coffeeIS's for ya.
Hey mate,

Yep, I will be aiming to be there around then :)

Cheers,
Martin

Congrats to all!

Bastids!!!

Pm sent Topher you have 4 coming your way from me

Congrats Topher and Seehuuson! You're in for a treat, had some really nice beers last time around and unbelievable news to greet me after work.

Big thanks again to QLDKev for running it, top effort!

Will pm people shortly..

Cheers :beerbang:

and realisation dawsn - why did I pick 3 numbers each in a different part of the draw? Doh!

Congrats to Topher and Seehuusen

Congrats also to Judanero, although I have an inkling that he either rigs the Keno draw or is just a very lucky bar steward.

Judanero, your 2013 milk stout is in the post , hope you enjoy but only honest feedback to be accepted.
Cheers

I'm stoked. Free beer!

Thanks to Kev for running this thing.

I'll give feedback on on all the beers.

I'll shoot through the address tonight for those who haven't already got through to me.

Blind Dog said:
Congrats also to Judanero, although I have an inkling that he either rigs the Keno draw or is just a very lucky bar steward.
I eat bacon every Sunday as an offering to the Keno gods. :ph34r:

Hop Thief Clone (4.6% abv) Wee Jimmy

IMG_5340.jpg

Crystal clear amber coloured pale ale. Pours a nice head of dense bubbles, nice fruity/floral aroma- beautiful hoppy aroma.

Medium body, spot on carbonation, hops dominant (slightly piney/ rosiny aftertaste) but malt is still present, more hoppy than a JSHT without doing a side by side but it's awesome.

Delicious APA that I think would be even better in another month once the hops mellow a bit, they're not overpowering by any means though.

Back