Christmas in Late July 2014 Lotto

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
QldKev said:
Congrats to the winners I hope you enjoy the beers. Thanks to Price for finalizing this run, as it is a bit hard from my phone.
Pleasure Kev, thanks to you for organizing, it's a big job & much appreciated by the rest of us.

Congrats winners, enjoy your enviable task of sampling your loot. I can say from experience that it IS a big effort to make notes & provide feedback, but it's greatly appreciated by the contributors, so worth doing!!

I think you should bring all your winnings to the Launceston brew club and we can help you taste them...

Congrats guys.. Lad a former winner, I know that sweet, SWEET feeling of delight knowing free, handcrafted beer is coming your way.

I'll send mine off in the morning.

Looking forward to the reviews :) It is the job of the winners !!

Gents

I hate to sound like a whinging *******, I have only received one beer so far. My account does not let me PM more than one user at a time so I have sent you all a PM with the mailing address - I will also be giving some feedback to those requested.

I know some of you have beers in the making and appreciate the heads up.

I was looking forward to drinking all of your treasures this weekend!

Cheers

Patience is not one of my key values! Especially when it comes to free beer!

I haven't really tasted many other homebrews, will savour this experience for a long time!

Cheers guys.

Bottling beers this weekend mate. Will reply with your options once I have tasted/vetteed they are export worthy ;-)

Same here, will have mine in the mail early next week.

Heya guys,

Are we doing this again this year? I haven't won one yet and by god I am going to keep playing until I do (like the problem gambler that I am :p )

why not just set it up as a new thread and run it your self

barls said:
why not just set it up as a new thread and run it your self
Can do, I just didn't want to step on QLDKev's toes. If he's not keen on doing it and/or nothing happens in the next few days - I'll set it up myself.

Latest posts

Back