Christmas in Late July 2014 Lotto

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so using the link Kev provided, and entering 28/07/2014 into the date field it seems that draw 152 is the lowest number I can enter to produce game results. I assume this means it is indeed the first draw for the night. However, I am still confused, because the game results the search provides are only 20 numbers, and they are listed chronologically, so I'm not able to see what order they were drawn in. Can any Keno literate people tell me where I'm going wrong? Apologies for the confusion guys.

EDIT: Excel file of results attached

View attachment playkeno_results_152_1_nsw_28072014.xlsx

There's 80 numbers, but they don't draw them all.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1406633433.057057.jpg

Ok, I'm up to speed now, thank you Gentlemen.

a couple of points of order. Firstly, the last entry accepted was post #59 at 5:10 on 27/07 and there was a total prize pool of 46 beers. As per Kev's rules I'm splitting this as follows:

1st place - Lord Raja Goomba - 24 bottles
Names to send to Goomba are:
1. Fat ******* 2. Danwood 3. Danwood 4. n87 5. Beersuit 6. luggy 7. Gr390ry 8. jaypes 9. Menoetes 10. Menoetes 11. Dj_L3thAL 12. Menoetes 13. barls 14. Waggastew 15. Bridges 16. GrumpyPaul 17.NealK 18. Bearded Burbler 19.Robv 20. Beersuit 21. Potof4x 22. jyo 23.Stalking Wilbur 24. Nick R

2nd place - Jaypes - 11 Bottles

Names to send to Jaypes are:
25. indica86 26. scon 27. Ruckus (if I'm not banned - can't remember. 28. DJ_L3thAL 29. booker_h 30. Ruckus 31.Stalking Wilbur 32. n87 33. keifer33 34.Grainer
35. mosto

3rd Place - Stalking Wilbur - 11 Bottles

Names to send to Wilbur are:
36.Masters brewery 37. Goomba 38. Grainer 44. stienberg 58. Yum Beer 67. Gr390ry 69. Luggy 73. Goomba 77. i-a-n 79. Prince Imperial 80. OneE

That's not quite 50/25/25, but it's close enough without awarding first place less than 50% of the booty.

As always, if you have more than one recipient for your beer and you'd like to consolidate, you can arrange to swap with someone else on the list.

Thanks Gents!!

Edit: the list of names looks weird in the app, but looked ok on my Mac

Congrats gents. I have my first attempt at an Irish Red Ale in the fermenter at present. Once ready I'll send one your way jaypes. Looking forward to reading your thoughts on it.

Congrats guys!! May I suggest the winners send a bulk PM out to those needing to post to them with an address?

mosto said:
Congrats gents. I have my first attempt at an Irish Red Ale in the fermenter at present. Once ready I'll send one your way jaypes. Looking forward to reading your thoughts on it.
It already has me salivating!

Nice work, ya bastards!

People were asking about the best way to post beers. The best way I have found is to use an appropriate length of stormwater PVC pipe (it's light weight). Wrap the bottle in some newspaper (if you're worried), beer in the tube, both ends stuffed with newspaper, and tape the ends. It can not break. Post bag it and forget. Don't buy a wine post it box.

I can get two PET bottles in a 3 kg post bag this way with a couple of hundred grams to spare.

Again, ya bunch of bastards.

Goomba, PM us your mailing address and I'll send you a bottle of my only AG so far, the Dr Smurtos Golden Ale (made by your own method), my all extract schweizbier and... I dunno; another one that turned out well :)

Gr390ry said:
Congrats lads. Anyone from 1st or 3rd want to trade me so I can send both my beers at once?
I'll swap with you mate

Congrats to the winners I hope you enjoy the beers. Thanks to Price for finalizing this run, as it is a bit hard from my phone.

got a hop hog clone that will be being bottled this weekend, should go nicely in this one.

do you think its best to send all the same beer to the winner(s)?
I was thinking of sending 1 stubbie of my summer ale, and 1 of the hop hog to each.

Congratulations to 2nd and 3rd prize winners and commiserations to Goomba for winning both of my 'beers'.

Looks like you're getting a smoked ESB and an EIPA.

Hopes yous enjoys them.

Latest posts

Back