Chrismas in July Lotto 2016

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking this is the way it will go down.. But it is all up to the organisers to decide!

1-23 - Killer Brew - swap 9 for 48
24-35 - Grainer
36-80 - Fraisers - Swap 48 for 9

Sweet, hope you boys brewed something good!

I'll be bottling mine this weekend, some combination of American brown, ESB and a late hopped APA. If the other two winners have a preference from that list, let me know.

Grainer said:
Thinking this is the way it will go down.. But it is all up to the organisers to decide!

24-35 - Grainer
Sweet. I'll just bring yours to the swap.. Postage saving win ;)

Wow. Will await confirmation but if correct Im pumped! I have only ever tried one other persons homebrew so excited to see what others are capable of.

Just remember.. it is all about the feedback to help other brewers.. give feedback and enjoy

Happy to do so although I should preface by saying that I don't rate myself as the most descriptive judge. I usually rely on my wife to give me the flavour descriptions.

Grainer said:
Just remember.. it is all about the feedback to help other brewers.. give feedback and enjoy
Looking forward to some feedback from another homebrewer

Grainer said:

24-35 - Grainer
yep cofirmed congrats to the winners . If the winners could send out pm's with detailsand post some feed back. Everyone else .... send beers!

You beauty!!! Thanks for organising MB. Will send some PM's soon. Just so I'm clear I now send a beer to Grainer (#28) and Fraisers (#48) also?

Awesome, I'll shoot out PMs shortly. Looks like I'm sending 2 beers to Killer Brew also.

Looking forward to tasting other people's creations and will endeavour to give good feedback, although as previously stated, my palate is far from expert, but I do know what I like.

Man, so getting involved in this again next year. It would be awesome to get to taste that many different brew's from other AHBer's! Looking forward to sending mine off!

Posted a 5 year old Wee Heavy Scotch Ale - am today, should get in a couple of days. Hope you enjoy Killer Brew.
Cheers

Looking forward to this one. Could call for a special occasion like a kid free night watching the footy on the couch!

Back