Christmas Homebrew Lottery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jye

Hop Junky
Reaction score
Im stealing this idea from a thread over at Northernbrewer and only wish I had seen it earlier :( but I know our community is very active and the list will grow pretty quick.

Here are the ground rules:

1. Post in this thread to say you are in (e.g "Im in") and add your name to the list by midnight Friday the 14th AEST.
2. Dont post saying you are in and then not cough up the beer if you dont win... you will be shamed :p
3. The first Keno number drawn on Saturday the 15th will be the winner and all non-winners have to send that person a bottle of their finest brew. Bottles can be what ever you feel comfortable mailing (PET, glass or stubbies) and should come to about 750ml.
4. Beers should be mailed on the 17th so the winner receives the beers for the xmas break :chug:

It appears that the keno draws are not refreshed live but instead daily so the results should be out on Sunday the 16th. To find the results goto Keno - Results and enter to relevent info as shown below.

Good luck :beer:
Jye

Keno.JPG

By "bottle" I take it you mean a Coopers PET bottle? I only have full stubbies and kegs ATM.

I am in if I can send 2x stubbies instead ;)

I would love to be in but I dont have any full PET bottles.

Steve

i'll see if i have any ho gardens left at home :D

I'll be in. Got a nice Pilsner in PET at the moment for the winner.

Hope the beer gets sent by the non winners, not like in the various NRL/WRC tipping comps............... <_<

Great Idea! Only problem is that I never win anything, but hey what the fudge. I'll be in.
eric

No set rules on bottles like swaps and comps... as long as you send beer ;)

can just see the winners collection of yakult bottles filled with beer samples now..... :lol:

I would love to be in but I dont have any full PET bottles.

Steve

Im sure there will be a few brewers filling bottles via CPBF or other methods... so get your ass in :D

I'm in, what a great Idea. I work for a freight company so if some body interstate wins I would be happy to send mine and 14 other coopers pet bottles to who ever wants to drop them at my place in the C.B.D. That is if I don't win!!!!

I'm in, what a great Idea. I work for a freight company so if some body interstate wins I would be happy to send mine and 14 other coopers pet bottles to who ever wants to drop them at my place in the C.B.D. That is if I don't win!!!!

Which CBD?

Finally a place to exibit my finest "fermentor sludge imperial ale"

I'd love to be in this, but the only beer I have my fermented too hot, left in the barrel too long, first time I've made a hombrew stout. The only thing this beer has going for it is that it's not actually poisonous :)
I'm actually pretty proud of how it turned out, but I shudder to think how bad it would be compared to some of the beer people on here can turn out.

im in not sure what my finest is yet but ive got 3 fermenting so lots to chose from

Back