Christmas Homebrew Lottery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im posting mine and the footy tipping one tommorow. sorry blokes.

Congratulations Lucus, couldn't have gone to a better more deserving person

mine has been sent tho i got stung for postage!

thanks for organising this Jye, twas a bit of fun and a change from the merry-go-round this site can sometimes be.

After 25 mins lining up at the post office, I got my bottle in today's mail.

+1 <_<

I also managed not to include any identifiable features, no name, return address or style :rolleyes: When a white cardboard tube with the the ends held together with brown packaging tape arrives its my APA ;)

I have sent mine of today in one of those wine bottle box as it was a glass bottle. Hope it arrives in one peice :)

its a 7% 59 ibu AIPA

Yum Yum

Have a good one

"Missed by that much"
Nice one Lucas, got your PM today(was away over weekend) will mail tomorrow.

Well done Lucas,
have sent off a Belgium Ale yesterday , My first partial so please go easy on it. I like it and havent had any other complaints yet about it either.

Hope you enjoy your winnings .

Bah humbug! i hops he chokes on the first bottle! :lol: :D

and the fact that all this beer is going north away from Melbourne is the cause of your grief ......

Bottles in the mail, Lucas

Hope you like it funky because there's a Farmhouse ale on the way to you. :icon_drunk:

Fents is posted, amarillo ale. $10.15 for postage as well as the $25 bet i handed over, could of brewed a batch for that price!

enjoy it lucas.

Thanks everyone.

I called my parents to warn them there'd be "a few" packages for me turning up at their post office. it's a good thing there's no mailboxes or postmen out where they live, I'd hate to think of the poor bugger trying to work out how to put 4-5 bottle sized packages in a tiny little mail box for a few days in a row :p

Thanks everyone.

I called my parents to warn them there'd be "a few" packages for me turning up at their post office. it's a good thing there's no mailboxes or postmen out where they live, I'd hate to think of the poor bugger trying to work out how to put 4-5 bottle sized packages in a tiny little mail box for a few days in a row :p

drink them , smash the bottle and it will fit in!!! :icon_cheers:

cheers amita

:p

would wanna be after a 25 minute wait in the post office ... i hate xmas :p too many people

:p

would wanna be after a 25 minute wait in the post office ... i hate xmas :p too many people

i hear ya. worst is kids running around knocking stuff on the floor screaming mum mum mum and the old lady serving losing it cause theres another 20 people waiting. fun times.

Back