Christmas Homebrew Lottery 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Blue256,

You will have to start posting a list of

Whos beer has arrived safely :)
Whos beer has arrived not so safely <_<
And whos beer has not arrived at all yet :(

Hey Blue256,

Great idea, a fair bit of effort has been put in by most to get 'em there, so be comforting to know they arrived safely Blue :)

And also pictures of the postie delivering these packages... Or did they make you pick them up from the post office?

sap.

cant wait to hear the story about the post office!

Maybe he is quiet because he is too busy picking them up :)

Mine left today mate, sorry for being late, nearly forgot :rolleyes:
Works paying for delivery :ph34r: , so you should get it tommorrow.
Enjoy.
Cheers, Duane

Mine left today too. Sorry, kept forgetting to bring it to work.

Cheers,
Thommo.

Mines off today as well. A stubbie of Dubbell and a stubbie of golden ale bubble wraped and packed to buggery.

Cheers Brad

A stubbie of dubble all wrapped up in bubble.

try saying that when youre pissed. :p

Just packed up a 2 1/2 yo Russian Imperial Stout - Enjoy Blue :beer:

Cheers Ross

Mine will be packed up this arvo - a UXB Belgian Ale (recipe in the Recipe DB). God only knows when Aussie Post will deliver it :rolleyes: .

As discussed with blue im sending mine on Monday as im bottling it on Saturday. A brown belgian porter using both WLP500 and WLP530. He's agreed to be the guinea pig! :D
Cheers
Steve

Hey Blue256,

was also starting to wonder whether my shipment had arrived...

Beer in the mail today. Might pay to let it settle for awhile looked like the bottle had a little bit of sediment in it.

The beer is affectionately know as "bastardised lager"

Enjoy those beers mate,

Pok

sent an Amarillo Ale 2 days ago. Like POK says, give em a few days to settle before you get into em.

enjoy

crozdog

Well another delivery today. I took a picture to show you all, sorry for the crappy mobile picture, its all I have available at the moment

delivery.jpg

The slightly bemused posty delivered them this afternoon. Two big plastic tubs full of parcels. Luckily its not the poor guy who rides around on the bike that has to deliver them and it is just the parcel guy that is coming to my house every day with a few more in his van.

Thought I'd take a group shot of all the beers that I'd got so far while I was at it

so_far.jpg

I will catalog them all tonight and write up a list of who I have received them from and post it a bit later

Well another delivery today. I took a picture to show you all, sorry for the crappy mobile picture, its all I have available at the moment

View attachment 23341

The slightly bemused posty delivered them this afternoon. Two big plastic tubs full of parcels. Luckily its not the poor guy who rides around on the bike that has to deliver them and it is just the parcel guy that is coming to my house every day with a few more in his van.

Thought I'd take a group shot of all the beers that I'd got so far while I was at it

View attachment 23342

I will catalog them all tonight and write up a list of who I have received them from and post it a bit later

:party: Sensational!

Good Stuff Blue. Enjoy em

Mine's the 1 with the gold cap! :lol:

Latest posts

Back