Christmas Homebrew Lottery 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bottle of DrSmurto's Landlord is on its way.

Comes with a free sample of Wyeast 1469 (generation 1) in the bottom of the bottle!

Drink at 10-12C.

Merry xmas ya lucky bugger! :party:

Mine is heading to the post office in the next half hour. It's a spare bottle of my Xmas Swap beer - A Nelsons Lager!

Enjoy, and well done!!

Cheers

You will know when the bottle of TidalPete's Pale Rider German Pilsener arrives as it's wrapped in Christmas paper (No brown paper available). :D
Enjoy them all you lucky fella. Congratulations.:party:

TP :beer:

Is Blue going to be able to drink any of these by christmas ? Or would it be best for him to let the sediment drop out again, after such a rigourous journey.

Is Blue going to be able to drink any of these by christmas ? Or would it be best for him to let the sediment drop out again, after such a rigourous journey.

If they were mine I would tend to wait a week or so with as many as possible stored at 2\3 deg c.
Except for the wheaties that is.

TP

Mine was bottled from the Keg, so should be good after chilling in the fridge!

Cheers

Find a big fridge, throw them all in to help the yeast settle again.....

All will be better.......

Mine's sitting in the post box now, waiting for Mr Mail Truck!

:)

Cheers

Hey blue,
Will drop mine off with pedal power sometime during the day.
Is there someone home to collect, or do you mind if it's left at your front door?

Cheers, and congrats you lucky bugger (I had 45 - close but no cigar).
Hutch.

Hey blue,
Will drop mine off with pedal power sometime during the day.
Is there someone home to collect, or do you mind if it's left at your front door?

Cheers, and congrats you lucky bugger (I had 45 - close but no cigar).
Hutch.

I have no problem with anyone that wants to bring their beer round themselves. I should be home most of the time in the next couple of weeks, and if not, feel free to just leave the beer by the door or next to the mailbox.

In the post today. A bottle of Nelson Sauvin Summer Ale, my SA Christmas Case Swap beer.
Don't forget to take a couple of photos of your new stash.

posted this afternoon a bottle of my one grain one hop ale , apologies for the hand written not on a bank deposit slip from the post office, if ya want anymore details feel free to PM me about it ....

cheers !

Almost forgot about this!
Luckily I logged on last night, grabbed a longie that was already label (got lucky there) and got my ass into gear today.
With a little luck a bottle of Mugs Beached Whale Golden Ale should be coming down your way sometime in the near future Blue.

Enjoy, congrats, and Merry Chrissie.

Posted today. One bottle of Coffee Porter.

Had a cool box that is foam lined and sized for a wine bottle that had a bottle of scotch whisky delivered in it. Held the beer bottle perfectly.

Enjoy!

cheers

Posted mine today - in a shoe box sized package. Irish Red - my first AG. Was bottled out of the keg with a 1/4 tspn dex added to bring back the carb lost in bottling, will probably be ready in a few days. I'd really appreciate your thoughts on it too if you remember to take notice!

Merry Christmas, and congrats again!

Hey blue, how about stacking up the received packages and taking a photo to post here?

I'd love to get an idea of the scale of the deliveries :)

I assume you're piling them all somewhere anyway.

Sam

Back