Christmas Homebrew Lottery 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shit, totally forgot to get to the post office post yesterday and today....

MUST MUST MUST make it tomorrow...

Sorry dude.

Sweet, my parcel's in that photo by the looks of it. Enjoy.

Looks like mine is still on route and sitting in a 30C warehouse somewhere... no worry, it will just allow the brett to do some more work :p

I see my package there (march pump box and padding) and it looks to be dry too.
sorry about the old socks for padding, hopefully the beer will not taste of old sock :p

I see my bottle sitting there as well.

The lable is a bit deciving.

Its much better than it sounds.

It is a Summer Ale I did for the QLD Xmas case swap and is great.

Enjoy it and all the others "YOU LUCKY LUCKY BARSTARD"

Cheers FROGMAN.....

Mine will be leaving here on Monday . .too bloody busy lol

Cheers

Well another delivery today. I took a picture to show you all, sorry for the crappy mobile picture, its all I have available at the moment

View attachment 23341

The slightly bemused posty delivered them this afternoon. Two big plastic tubs full of parcels. Luckily its not the poor guy who rides around on the bike that has to deliver them and it is just the parcel guy that is coming to my house every day with a few more in his van.

Thought I'd take a group shot of all the beers that I'd got so far while I was at it

View attachment 23342

I will catalog them all tonight and write up a list of who I have received them from and post it a bit later

No Santa Claus wrapping paper in sight (And no bottle with red cap) so I guess mine is still on it's way. :D

As an aside, i went to a lot of time & trouble doing the shoebox & bubblewrap thing only to be told by Australia Post that it would have been easier & cheaper (By $2.30) to send my 750ml tallie in one of their yellow plastic wine containers that I was trying to avoid buying in the first place. :(

TP :beer:

Packaged mine up tonight. Couldn't get to the post office until tomorrow. Besides mine isn't ready to drink until next year anyway, so by the time you get through everyone elses, mine will be ready.

Ok here is the confirmation list of people I have received the beer from:

Hutch
Damian44
Sammy
Kleiny
antains
Bizier
Jase71
Grantn
Murcluf
Sappas
Tony
hombrewer79
goofinder
sm0902
paddo
DrSmurto
frogman
Muggus
crunched
crozdog
boston
brendo

And my apologies as there were three beers that I couldn't find a screen name for and foolishly threw out the packaging for before I realised it was too late. The beers in question were:

Skippy Lager
Hair of the Dog APA
Halfluck Brewing Bier de Garde

Will try get mine in the post on Monday, everytime I go to the Post Office, there is a line out the Door and i'm not waiting in line(bloody xmas).. :ph34r:

Ill get up early on Monday and go then, surely nobody will be there with their yellow slips collecting parcels on a monday morning.. :unsure:

im sure thats my bottle in the picture with the airmail stamp holding my handwritten note on , but my name isnt on the list ??

Wow that looks like an awesome array of beers there Blue. I think the "grantn" bottle is mine, its got a 9 on the bottle cap. Apparently, dubbleus look like "n"s in my handwriting.

SWMBO likes to tell friends about my "brening bucket". <_<

cheers

grant

Yeah, I am sure I've seen your bottle too. Not sure why it isn't on the list.

There`s 27 in the photo but only 26 listed, Barra`s must be the missing one.

stagga.

with about 50 still to arrive. :rolleyes:

blue the skippy lager is mine, apologies for not including the information.

Nathan (shellnaf)

Ok here is the confirmation list of people I have received the beer from:

Hutch
Damian44
Sammy
Kleiny
antains
Bizier
Jase71
Grantn
Murcluf
Sappas
Tony
hombrewer79
goofinder
sm0902
paddo
DrSmurto
frogman
Muggus
crunched
crozdog
boston
brendo

And my apologies as there were three beers that I couldn't find a screen name for and foolishly threw out the packaging for before I realised it was too late. The beers in question were:

Skippy Lager
Hair of the Dog APA
Halfluck Brewing Bier de Garde

No Cracka on the list :(

Sent Tuesday.

Must have a word to that pigeon when I see him next <_<

Yeah, I am sure I've seen your bottle too. Not sure why it isn't on the list.

as long as it got there in one piece , forgot to mention its ready to drink as soon as it has settled out again ...

Latest posts

Back