Brewman Dealz

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great to see a retailer taking on a missing spot.(Hop Deals) I always buy my hops in lots of over 200gm, brewing 50lt batches what's the good of 90-100gm lots?.....Unless your a hop sook.
Personally I would like to see all your hops in 250-300gm packages.

Keen to see my order arrive.

Batz

Brewman_ said:
The Galaxy in dealz right now is my general stock what has been current crop 2016. It's a sensational hop.

The 2017 has not yet been released to me.

This is a fresh hop.
By ''This is a fresh hop" you just mean good quaility, not flowers ?

Brewman_ said:
Yes very soon!
How soon is very soon on the Enigma pellets. I am checking about 5 times a day !

Ok so on the Galaxy. It's T90 pellets. I meant these are very good quality intense fruit punch aroma and flavour.

Enigma is on the road. So I should have it by the end of the week. Think it will be up next week early.

On the pack size. A lot of thought has gone into that. And all the packaging being used. One constraint on these small items is having them fit into 500g post pack satchels.
225 allows 2 in a 500g pack or 4 in a 1 kg.

edit spelling

I think it would be really helpful to have the hop crops year on the packet. Not sure why you wouldn't really?

EDIT: meant 'wouldn't' guys

I like to have the crop year purely for my own stock taking purposes. I try and use the older hops first unless its a special brew. Its easy to forget what you have buried in the freezer sometimes.

I'm with nosco, its a detail that is available at the time of packing so I'd want to see it on the pack.

I like to see it and the aa% on the website too, but on the pack takes precedence.

I didn't put the crop year on the hops, mainly since I always buy the latest hop crop and never offer multiple years of crops. And I wouldn't sell it if it wasn't up to scratch. The other point is I want to put the best hops forward. If the Galaxy 2016, which is sensational, is better than the 2017, and I choose to get more 2016 because I think it is better, you may not buy it, even though it's better, in my opinion, and that is just an example I am not saying 2016 is better than 2017, I haven't got that yet - just an example.

So as the season nears it's end, I wlll run the stock down, and sell it all out, then change to the next season crop.

The AA% is on the website, just click the hop and it's in the hop description.

Edit: shocking effort on a smart phone.

nosco said:
I like to have the crop year purely for my own stock taking purposes. I try and use the older hops first unless its a special brew. Its easy to forget what you have buried in the freezer sometimes.

mofox1 said:
I'm with nosco, its a detail that is available at the time of packing so I'd want to see it on the pack.

I like to see it and the aa% on the website too, but on the pack takes precedence.
Yes I agree, sorry typo in my original post (fixed now)

On the Enigma hops.

Can I get an expression of interest?

I know there are a few brewers waiting on it. I am also planning to add it to the BrewBuilder line up of hops.

I just want to make sure I have enough.

On the crop year, I am thinking about it.

Brewman_ said:
On the Enigma hops.

Can I get an expression of interest?

I know there are a few brewers waiting on it. I am also planning to add it to the BrewBuilder line up of hops.

I just want to make sure I have enough.

On the crop year, I am thinking about it.
I will take 450g of Enigma please.

Hey steve,

Any chance of getting some El Dorado in at any stage?

Cheers

hi steve.

Im keen for galaxy to complete the 3 hop combo for my North East IPA ( Citra, Mosaic & Galaxy )

Site showed 225g dealz for $16.95

2 q's - is that the T90's ? and can I pick up or is it delivery only?

Steve,

Stoked on your service; my 4 wyeastz arrived frosty!

Do you have a shopfront or somewhere I can pick up? I'll be in the hunter next Thursday / Friday and wouldn't mind getting some stuff in bulk.

OK I'll give this a try, what ever you pack around the 200-300gm Enigma thanks.

Latest posts

Back