Brewman

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yob said:
delivered promptly, still cold again..

8 days old mrom manuf. date at pitching, fantastic work.

swelled up within an hour or so.. I got it pitched into a RIS last night with an active 099 starter (1.100)

Good work again. :)
MMM RIS, I need to do one of them. I saw an absolute cracking recipe go through a few weeks ago... Might ask if I can use that one... Trent.

Yeah fast delivery, that was overnight delivery Newie to Melbourne.
Cheers Steve

I got the 3031 Saison Bret Blend, I think that looks interesting. Not sure what I am putting it into yet, but I will have a look through Brewbuilder recipes. I'm thinking it's like two yeasts in one.

[SIZE=medium]Hi Brewers,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Time to order some more yeast from the US. I will be placing the order this weekend. If there is anything special you want let me know and I will order it from you. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]The Private Collection is the same for this month.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]The 3031 Saison Brett blend has been popular.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]Other News.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]New Sanitiser.[/SIZE]
New No rinse sanitiser just arrived.

[SIZE=16pt]Wyeast Private Collection.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]AVAILABLE FROM July THROUGH September 2015[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Wyeast 3031-PC Saison-Brett Blend[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Beer Styles:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Saison, Belgian Specialty Ales, American-style Sour & Wild Beer, Strong Golden Ale[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Profile:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] A blend of Saison yeast and Brettanomyces creates a dry and complex ale. Classic earthy and spicy farmhouse character meets tropical and stone fruit esters; aging brings elevated Brett flavor. Expect high attenuation with this blend[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Wyeast 3725-PC Biere de Garde[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Saison, Biere de Garde, Belgian Blonde Ale, Belgian Pale Ale, Belgian Golden Strong Ale[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Low to moderate ester production with subtle spiciness. Malty and full on the palate with initial sweetness. Finishes dry and slightly tart. Ferments well with no sluggishness.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Wyeast 3726-PC Farmhouse Ale[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Saison, Biere de Garde, Belgian Blonde Ale, Belgian Pale Ale, Belgian Golden Strong Ale[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]This strain produces complex esters balanced with earthy/spicy notes. Slightly tart and dry with a peppery finish. A perfect strain for farmhouse ales and saisons[/SIZE]

Hi Brewman,

can you put me down for 2 packs of Wyeast 3763 Roeselare Ale Blend. Got a couple of Flanders Reds in the pipeline.

schoey said:
Hi Brewman,

can you put me down for 2 packs of Wyeast 3763 Roeselare Ale Blend. Got a couple of Flanders Reds in the pipeline.
Done.
Bye the way I've got one right now from my last order that the brewer had to cancel. So if anyone is after a Roselare let me know.

Brewman_ said:
Done.
Bye the way I've got one right now from my last order that the brewer had to cancel. So if anyone is after a Roselare let me know.
Bugger it, I'll take that as well if no-one else wants it. Might as well put down 3 just in case 1 (or 2, or all 3) of them doesn't turn out :p

Yeast just arrived all nicely packed in ice.

For those that ordered yeast and if you have not already done so, please PM me your delivery details?

Cheers Steve

sorry if this has been ask before but when do you generally do the wyeast orders?

huez said:
sorry if this has been ask before but when do you generally do the wyeast orders?
Good question, and not generally asked before.

Here is the process at the moment.

The order is placed 6 weekly. I post a notice here and also through my Brewman mailing list when the time is approaching.

The last order went in last week and I expect delivery next week. For all of the brewers that placed the orders there yeast is allocated. I also order my general stock holding, so if you want something I may be able to cover it but no guarantees.

I can get anything on the Wyeast list and the Private collection which changes next order.

The 3031 arrived safe and sound this morning, thanks Steve.

I might throw some into my next mead and see what comes of it.

Cheers, Dan

Danwood said:
The 3031 arrived safe and sound this morning, thanks Steve.

I might throw some into my next mead and see what comes of it.

Cheers, Dan
Hey Dan,

Sounds interesting for a Mead, I like the sound of it.

Glad it got there safe, was pretty fast too. Bye the way had it swelled at all?

Recent arrivals at Brewman.

Weyerman Floor Malted Bohemian Pilsner is back in stock. Ive been getting it in as special orders for a while, but it's back as general stock now.

A new Malt to Brewman. Dingeman's Pale Ale Malt.

Both Malts are on the website and available in Brewbuilder.

Hi Brewers,
The latest delivery of Wyeast has arrived including the special orders and PC's.

Cheers Steve

Latest posts

Back