Brewman Dealz

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewman_

AHB Sponsor
AHB Sponsor
Reaction score
This thread is dedicated to Brewman Dealz.

These Dealz are only available to Home Brewers. Order is accepted once you receive a postage confirmation from Brewman. Until then, order is pending.

Like to start the Dealz with Yeastz.

I have a good chunk of the Wyeast Range fresh from the US and until sold out they are $8.95 each.

As each sell out they will be removed from the specials area of the website. Go here to see what is available:
Wyeast Dealz
http://www.brewman.com.au/web/showproductlist.asp?catid=2&subcatid=3&subsubcatid=18

Packaging and postage.
Postage updates will be sent based on the order and destination. For Interstate orders ice is recommended.
These yeasts ship from Newcastle, NSW. Choose Ice packs if you want, Here:
Ice:
http://www.brewman.com.au/web/showproduct.asp?prodid=924

Most of these are dated March 2017! Yep they are not 6 month clearance packs.

There are a few dated a little older, but will let you know about dates on order, but expect 2017, and mostly 2017 March dates.

These Dealz are separate to the other Yeast available through Brewman on the regular Wyeast area.

Other Dealz to come.

Brewman

I'd just like to add at the outset here, that the term Dealz (and any subsequent use of the 'z' with abandon) has been handed on to Brewman with my full support and encouragement..

No financial trade has happened between HDA and Brewman, this is a open handed pass on of goodwill, Steve has my full support to take the space that HDA has vacated and morph it to a new era for homebrewers.

I look forward to seeing this space develop with not just a little excitement and I will be doing all I can do to help Steve accomplish that.

Jesse/Yob/HDA (now retired on a hop smothered island in the South pacific)

*ed's multipe

Yob said:
I'd just like to add at the outset here, that the term Dealz (and any subsequent use of the 'z' with abandon) has been handed on to Brewman with my full support and encouragement..

No financial trade has happened between HDA and Brewman, this is a open handed pass on of goodwill, Steve has my full support to take the space that HDA has vacated and morph it to a new era for homebrewers.

I look forward to seeing this space develop and I will be doing all I can do to help Steve accomplish that.

Jesse/Yob/HDA (now retired on an island in the pacific)

*ed's multipe
Thanks Jesse / Yob,

Thanks for your support!

Not sure I can fill the space that HDA has left, but lets see!

Good luck in you new venture, I think you'll SMASH it!

Cheers Steve

Brewman_ said:
Not sure I can fill the space that HDA has left, but lets see!
the right man at the right time in the right place can do many a great thing, regardless of how far I get with the new direction, this is where Dealz lives now and Im excited for you and Home brewers in general.. including myself, those yeast deals are superb already!

So is this thread/Dealz separate to the Brewman thread and site? Probably a premature exjagtation but just asking. Looking forward to developments :beerbang:

nosco said:
So is this thread/Dealz separate to the Brewman thread and site? Probably a premature exjagtation but just asking. Looking forward to developments :beerbang:
Consider things separate.

The website is the same site, but there is a dedicated specials area that will aligned to this thread.

Lets see..

Thanks again for getting the order to me. Above and beyond.

Hopefully the Stone & Wood Doppelbock held up well!

fungrel said:
Thanks again for getting the order to me. Above and beyond.

Hopefully the Stone & Wood Doppelbock held up well!
It held up very well. Thankyou for that.

Will keep my eye out for that one!

hey steve, if i make up a brew order online, and select a wyeast to match, will it be one of the specials, or should i order just the recipe and yeast seperate?

cheers

a few bucks of some yeast and it ends up being a $100 order

I see what you did there :beerbang:

Just an update on the yeastz

There has been a large number of orders and I'm away from the store so not sure all are still available. I'll update tonight and send confirmations for the orders received.
Cheers Steve.

OK, the orders and stocks are reconciled.

There are quite a few yeasts that have sold out today. I have updated the website to reflect what strains still remain.

See below.

1028 London Ale™

$8.95

1056 American Ale™

$8.95

1084 Irish Ale™

$8.95

1098 British Ale™

$8.95

1099 Whitbread Ale™

$8.95

1275 Thames Valley Ale™

$8.95

1968 London ESB Ale™

$8.95

2000 Budvar Lager™

$8.95

2007 Pilsen Lager™

$8.95

2124 Bohemian Lager™

$8.95

2278 Czech Pils™

$8.95

3711 French Saison

$8.95

3724 Belgian Saison™

$8.95

paulyman said:
Thanks Steve. Looking forward to these bad boys.
I held off shipping today to avoid the ANZAC day holiday.

Shipments will go out tomorrow.

My finger slipped and I ordered another three yeasties, then I forgot to include gel packs so I placed a second order for three of those. Thought I'd let you know Steve since you may have already packed yesterday's order (happy to pay shipping twice if that's the case)

mtb said:
My finger slipped and I ordered another three yeasties, then I forgot to include gel packs so I placed a second order for three of those. Thought I'd let you know Steve since you may have already packed yesterday's order (happy to pay shipping twice if that's the case)
Ok, so the second lot came through today?

Yesterday's was packed but not shipped.

Did you want to cancel the order from today?

mtb said:
Ah ha!

You want the orders combined in one shipment?

That's no worries!!

If it's not too much trouble - combining shipment is awesome. Otherwise, happy to pay for two separate shipments

Latest posts

Back