Archive Ipa Competition Results

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll need a pint (one only :( ) after the system bitch day

mud_wrestle.jpg

edit: is this stuff growlerable?

Thursday night:
RdeVjun - I've now done two of the Thursday night Archive IPA sessions and after both I still fronted up at work the following morning, so don't be afraid! B)
Chunkious and SWMBO - As long as the staff let me in after last Thursday's antics....... :icon_drunk:
Friday night:
argon
shed101 (outside chance ...)
bconnery (If I can organise a babysitter. Heading to Melbourne on the Saturday so definitely a no go for then)
bradsbrew- the night before system wars could be dangerous?

Saturday night: Saturday arv after system wars perhaps?

Day off on Friday so a change of plans.

Friday night:
argon
shed101 (outside chance ...)
bconnery (If I can organise a babysitter. Heading to Melbourne on the Saturday so definitely a no go for then)
bradsbrew- the night before system wars could be dangerous?
Winkle - I'll keep an i on u Brad and chase away any nubiles that try and lead you astray :icon_cheers: .

I also have friday off, and will be heading in for lunch / afternoon session. probably won't hang around for friday night though.

I also have friday off, and will be heading in for lunch / afternoon session. probably won't hang around for friday night though.

I should see you there mid afternoon, possibly scribbling on BCJP scoresheets to try and come up with a ranking.
Daz, late lunch mate???

I should see you there mid afternoon, possibly scribbling on BCJP scoresheets to try and come up with a ranking.
Daz, late lunch mate???
I do believe you've already done that... just use the scoring you did for QABC to determine the winner :ph34r: :ph34r:

Daz, late lunch mate???

I called in today and tried Liams Ryeld Chiald. Very nice indeed.
Got a glimps of the new extensions Looks nice about 3/4 the size again as the area there now.
Ill be dropping in again Friday arvo but only having one or two.
Daz

Edit; Barman told me the 4 Babbs IPAs go on tap together for the openning of the new bar.

He can't do that, the best beer wasn't in the QABC ;)

And we are really talking about drinkability here not just "fit-to-style" as well :) - well thats my excuse for yet another session anyway.

Oh shit! Now Im confused I just re-read previous posts. Set me straight please.Have I got this right.
Winkle wants to meet this Friday for late lunch and beer.?
Ross was calling for a Babbs / AHB gathering to make a night of it and ruin our livers and this melds with all 4 IPAs and new bar openning on the following Friday?

Daz

Oh shit! Now Im confused I just re-read previous posts. Set me straight please.Have I got this right.
Winkle wants to meet this Friday for late lunch and beer.?
Ross was calling for a Babbs / AHB gathering to make a night of it and ruin our livers and this melds with all 4 IPAs and new bar openning on the following Friday?

Daz
Liam's beer is on right now Daz, all the kegs should be on next week for a side-by-side taste-off : hence my suggestion of late lunch on the 7th, others guys are planning to get there a bit later.
System wars is on the 8th @ Rossco's and a possie were planning to go direct to Archive afterwards.
You know more about the bar extension than I do.
Archive changes its plans pretty often though.
As clear as the Brisbane River ;) .

Liam's beer is on right now Daz, all the kegs should be on next week for a side-by-side taste-off : hence my suggestion of late lunch on the 7th, others guys are planning to get there a bit later.
System wars is on the 8th @ Rossco's and a possie were planning to go direct to Archive afterwards.
You know more about the bar extension than I do.
Archive changes its plans pretty often though.
As clear as the Brisbane River ;) .

Oh well I got completely the wrong end of the stick here ... I thought it was this Friday.

Definitely can't make the 7th. Oh well I guess I'll get to read all about it anyway :D

Where are they putting the new bar......nobody farkin tells me anything.

Latest posts

Back