Archive Ipa Competition Results

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

CraftBrewer
Reaction score
The 4 final place winners of the Archive IPA competition are:

Liam Ahearn
Michael McShanag
Ben Connery
Florian Loehr

Archive were so impressed with the beers, theyve asked for 400L of each!!! These beers will be going on tap over the month of September.
Looking forward to the aroma in the brewery when we brew these.

Congrats guys well brewed.

Ross
Brew Master.

The 4 final place winners of the Archive IPA competition are:

Liam Ahearn
Michael McShanag
Ben Connery
Florian Loehr

Congratulations guys! Looking forward to tasting them on tap at Archive, if not before :icon_cheers:

Cheers,
tallie

Congratulations guys! Looking forward to tasting them on tap at Archive, if not before :icon_cheers:

Cheers,
tallie
Cheers Kris! Feeling mighty chuffed about now as you'd imagine!

On the downside, I didn't get in to try your Daft Pumk, which is all gone already apparently!! :( :)

Cheers,
tallie

Thanks Kris,

Pretty happy myself!
Will be brewing mine next week Friday, 400L, that's a lot of beer. Really looking forward to it.

Congrats Liam, Michael and Ben!

Well that was totally unexpected!!!... to be in the same company as Liam, Ben and Florian very happy indeed. Well done guys. I'm certainly looking forward to cranking out that 400L. I totally want to be there when Ross has to dryhop 6g/L Simcoe/Chinook/Cascade combo. :icon_drool2:

Added bonus for me is i work a short walk away from Archive. :party:

Well mine was Simcoe/Chinook/Centennial so I wonder how many of the 4 winners had Simcoe/Chinook in them at least :)

On the downside, I didn't get in to try your Daft Pumk, which is all gone already apparently!! :( :)

Yeah, I've got mixed feelings about that too - on the one hand it could be seen as a testament to the beer with it going so quickly, but on the other hand, it's a shame more people didn't get to try it. 400L should last a bit longer! Though it would have tested my limits with preparing the pumpkin if I had to do that much (72kg! :blink: )

Enjoy the buzz guys, I know I have been!

Cheers,
tallie

Thanks Kris,

Pretty happy myself!
Will be brewing mine next week Friday, 400L, that's a lot of beer. Really looking forward to it.

Congrats Liam, Michael and Ben!

Another lost day at Archive coming up Florian :icon_cheers:
Well done guys.

Well mine was Simcoe/Chinook/Centennial so I wonder how many of the 4 winners had Simcoe/Chinook in them at least :)

Cascade, Centennial, Citra and Willamette it was for me.

EDIT: Yep, sounds like a plan, looking forward to it, Perry.

Well done to all the winners, looking forward to a massive IPA bender with you blokes when they are all on tap!

cheers

Browndog

Congrats to all involved. What an awesome prize. Hope to see you there when it goes on tap :).

Starkesbier

Nice work guys! Shame I didn't make the cut, but you've gotta try!

Cheers

Congrats guys - well done. I'll have to head in there, especially when Florian's is there. Citra, Centennial, Cascade & Willamette sound fantastic (love Citra) and I'm expecting a bulk order of 3 of those 4 coming in from the US in the near future. I'll grab some Galaxy for the Centennial and hammer an APA, if I like Florian's.

This is fantastic news for home brewers. Just another nail in the coffin of the "moonshine" reputation that HB sometimes (often) has.

Great work all.

Goomba

Congratulations to the winners, well deserved I'm sure. Nothing will taste as good as your first drink of your beer from the keg at a real pub.
:beerbang:

Congrats boys,

Well done indeed.

I'm also really looking forward to the month that they are all on tap...just hoping I'll remember it all. :icon_chickcheers:

PB

Great work lads, well done! :icon_cheers:

I've sussed out a bus over to Archive from the office when I'm working in the city, no way am I driving! :chug:

Well done boys, looks like they still haven't woken up to the delights of Polenta, but early days :icon_cheers:

Nice work guys! Shame I didn't make the cut, but you've gotta try!

Cheers

Yes we can but try, even had a few tonight :icon_cheers:

looks like they still haven't woken up to the delights of Polenta, but early days

isn't that an Italian IPA??

:ph34r:

Osso Bucco IPA :icon_vomit:

Sampled a jug or so of mine this evening too ;)

Latest posts

Back