Archive Beer Boutique (brisbane)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talking to the 4 winning brewers of the AIPA comp when I was at BABBs on Thursday, Liam would have brewed his yesterday so AFAIK they are all in the FVs and on tap in September in time for my return from holiday :super:
A few samples floating around at the meeting - well worth making the trip in to try them on tap.

Ah, the top four! Yes.. it will be worth it!

Now to get an Archive growler before they all sell out....

Looking forward to grabbing a growler tonight and fillin' her up, gearing up for a lazy weekend. (Spent the last month help build retaining wall and fence).....they better change those beers in the back room though.
Apart from the 2 IPA's, it's full of strawberry/smoke lager/red beir/breakfast brews.

Anyone got one of the Growlers yet?

Anyone got one of the Growlers yet?

Grabbed one last noite.
Pretty good value=$20 for Bridge Rd Bling IPA.
I opted for Red Duck Bengal IPA - $37 for draught goodness....here`s to a lazy Saturday after my brew is down.

Was in QLD at the Archive last Wednesday and was unable to grab a growler due to the CO2 system still had not arrived :angry:.
Definitely should of planned my holiday better and delayed it until this week - however i still emptied half the cellar.

Enjoyed Doc's Synapse Black Saison at Archive tonight. Thoroughly enjoyable. Strong roasty flavour but nothing too overwhelming. Definitely a beer I could drink regularly.

Archive are hiring:

WANTED: Beer enthusiasts with a penchant for customer service and an eagerness to learn. Archive Beer Boutique is seeking fresh and friendly new bar tenders to join our ranks, RSA and a love of beer a must. Email resumes to [email protected].

no affiliation - I just saw it on their fasebook.

Got me some Growler of Doc's Synapse.

Growler.jpg

I wish they wouldn't only fill their growlers. I'll probably get one anyway but I wish I could re-use my Nectar one...

Back