Adelaide Ahb Pub Crawl

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll try and get along on too. Would be great to meet some of you guys for the first time and see some others who I have met but haven't had a good chat to.

8th is the best for me. On the 1st there is footy and the 2nd I'm on a fishing boat charter off Cape Jervis....call me soft but I don't think a pub crawl and then a fishing boat charter would be too good. Would feed the fish too much!!

Go on, make it the 15th, Gab the brew assistant wants in as well.

tdh

Gday lads,

Mmmmm..... Pub crawl sound like a liver ripper of an idea! :D
I havnt got on the turps with many of the adelaide crew yet so im keen. Be good to get toasted, stagger around and talk sum shop. :beerbang:

Im womanizing on the 8th, but the 1st or the 15th sounds a treat.

Count me in!!!

Mudsta

Havent got a hope in hell of making it :angry:

However, if you publish the final itinerary, I will try and make amends if I can make it back to Old Blitey circa october...

M

:party:

1st is good for me very good as i will be in oz and not auckland like the 8th

It looks like the alternate dates are not offering any clear benefit to attendance, so we'll be sticking with the 8th. mumble mumble stupid easter mumble

It's hard to accomodate everyone with these things. If need be we'll do it all again :)

Hey guys,
If I am there I am there if not.....have fun (make sure someone has a camera)

cheers
Darren

If there's a wee stu and a wheatsheaf, rest assured someone will have a camera.

Kai said:
If there's a wee stu and a wheatsheaf, rest assured someone will have a camera.
[post="111403"][/post]​

Hey Guys, I'm sposed to be meeting Wee Stu for a beer this Friday lunch time(cos i owe him a couple :blink: or so for the loan of the Mill),but any way I"m a startin to wonder if i should bring the camera or a potted cactus or something on the off chance i might get a" kodak moment"

didnt really recognise stu in the picture, but its grainy im in any day. every day is beer day.

If I say I am not coming, unless the pictures prove me wrong, will it get this thread back on track?

brauluver ,,aaron amd i will be at the wheatie this friday around 2.15 pm if you go latter a few of us can hook up

whould of come if had read post, any excuse to come down the wheatie

Thought I would give this a bump. Hopefully everyone is still keen for the night. Any others planning to make an appearance?

I'll be there.......in spirit only, sorry brewioningtonsworthingtons i'll have to miss this drunken event. :beerbang:

If you find a juke box with zeppelin on it think of me even elvis will do the job.

Thats all rights mama
Jayse

Thanks for the bump, aaron. As for t-shirts, thanks to a healthy dose of slackness on my part they probably won't be ready for the night, but I'm still keen to make some up.

Jayse, if you're feeling a bit left out we can always do a practice run at some point.

cause you know practice makes perfect. god have not been out with a bunch of lads for a good brew in ages.

Latest posts

Back