Welcome Back Chap Chap Brewday 05 June

• Thread starter bradsbrew
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He hasn't gone to ground again has he, been very quiet recently???

He hasn't gone to ground again has he, been very quiet recently???

Hope not, other wise I'll have to ferment and drink 66L of 6.6% IPA by myself. The Chap Chap is pretty busy with work but very keen for the brewday.

Cheers

Hope not, other wise I'll have to ferment and drink 66L of 6.6% IPA by myself. The Chap Chap is pretty busy with work but very keen for the brewday.

Cheers

All bastards are soooo fricken funny! Yes I am coming. Sorry blokes but I had a $4m disaster to deal with this last week at work and had to have my large ass up and head down. But I'm there at Brads with bells on. Can't wait to catch up with me mates that's for sure.

Cheers

Chap Chap

Oh and thanks Brads for doing this mate I know how much brownie points this is cost ya mate!

Meh, know the feeling - here was me getting ready to start 8 hour days and 5 day weeks again until this arvo :angry:

No wuckin flurries though = I'll get there for a few ale & helpful suggestions anyways .

Haven't seen you since the Raven incident Chappo - be good to have a beer :icon_cheers:

Oh Baby I am getting way excited about this day. Can't wait! I feel like a kid on Christmas eve!

The incident? Jaysus, rumours might start spreading... :blink: :lol:

You know what you did Rav's! :unsure:

I just wish I could remember myself? :rolleyes:

I think I was drunk? I was drinkin lots of beer? There was a goat at some stage? All gets a bit sketchy and fuzzy from there?

Chap Chap.

Oh Baby I am getting way excited about this day. Can't wait! I feel like a kid on Christmas eve!

You know what you did Rav's! :unsure:

I just wish I could remember myself? :rolleyes:

I think I was drunk? I was drink lots of beer? There was a goat at some stage? All gets a bit sketchy and fuzzy from there?

Chap Chap.

Welcome back Chap Chap.
Whers ya bin?

C'mon chap chap, when you're around there's always a goat

as for raven - those engineers are a strange bunch

C'mon chap chap, when you're around there's always a goat

as for raven - those engineers are a strange bunch

asshole3.jpg

You really need to get over the fact you just picked the wrong goat last time at my place. I told you it was a Billy BUT Noooooooooooo! Muckey knows best!

:icon_cheers:

Chap Chap

I was going to ask if anyone had a carbonation cap but it seems totally OT now :rolleyes:

Sorry to OT as well. I do, Perry. Still not 100% if I'll make it on Sunday though...

Cheers

Sorry to OT as well. I do, Perry. Still not 100% if I'll make it on Sunday though...

Cheers

I was thinking of bringing samples of the two Big Brew Day beers but they are both only kegged.
Ok back on topic..

View attachment 46119

Do it anyway! We'll get some idea of the flavour. If I am coming, I'll PM you tomorrow and try to remember to bring it (and to find it somewhere in the mess downstairs!)

Cheers

asshole3.jpg

You really need to get over the fact you just picked the wrong goat last time at my place. I told you it was a Billy BUT Noooooooooooo! Muckey knows best!

:icon_cheers:

Chap Chap

I was born in Manly! :rolleyes:

Sorry Uncle Chap Chap

18apr29-beer-and-titties.jpg

Anyone know where to source a couple of cans of home brand lager? Was thinking we may as well let Chap Chap give a demo. he'll probably need one of those stick on thermometers so his lager doesnt go over 27 deg. :ph34r:

Nick that is my favourite beer pic :icon_chickcheers:

Latest posts

Back