Nickb's Nanango Brew Day - 19th June

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah Batz, just making a bee line for the brews. Already touched base with Screwy so he knows that I won't be passing through.

Right the car is packed the engine is warm, my back is killing me, I guess it's time to hit the road!

Have a good one Nick, I hope the lads don't get too lubricated at Screwy's on the way. You'll have more fun than me (currently arguing over how to use string lines and do volumetric calculations :rolleyes: ). Just waiting for the shed selection dramas.

Chappo, I'm hungry..... :(

Thanks for a great night Nick I really enjoyed myself. Sorry if the curry was a bit hot for some, that was actually toned down somewhat compared to our normal vindaloo.

It wasn't as cold as I expected either, certain older brewers did seem to be feeling it, as well as one puppy who took over my swag.

nicks_023.jpg

nicks_024.jpg

Batz

Just a quickie to thank Nick & Meaghan for a great brewday. The hospitality was excellent as is usually the case when Nick decides to play host. :super:
Just another example of how an excellent pissup get-together can't be gauged solely on the numbers involved. :beer:

Daz & Thomas,
Just finished unpacking my gear & have found a XXXX Gold tallie marked "Dark-26/3" + another bottle marked "Fat Fak 12/3" in my cooler. To whom do they belong & will I save them for next time we meet?

Nick,
So sorry I forgot those tubes of yeast but will bring them along to that riot get-together disguised as the Christmas-in-July Case Swap Winkle kindly hosts every year if you can do the same? And 'NO' I have no plans to wear my Plucka Duck jumper publicly any time in the future. :lol:

TP

I have lost a liquid out disconnect, it will be on a piece of grey line around 400mm long. Has anyone found this?

Batz

When I undid the split on the gas line Batz I'm sure it was still connected to the beer-out post.

TP

It was but I undid it and put someplace safe :unsure:

Batz

It was but I undid it and put someplace safe :unsure:

Batz

Found it ! It was someplace safe...SOC :icon_cheers:

Batz

Probably under TPs beany. You guys are soft! :lol:

Probably under TPs beany. You guys are soft! :lol:

Hey Steve,

1 -- If all you southern blokes are so hardy then why is the power/housing/water/etc infrastructure in SE Qld clogged up to the eyeballs with no end in sight? ;) :p
2 -- Bloody hell mate it was chilly winds of 7 deg c after all & gave me the excuse to wear my REALLY cold weather gear for the third time in two years. :super:

TP

Great to see you getting with the strength, Nick. Will you be disposing of the other two pots on Ebay or via the Forum?

Nicks_brew.JPG

:)

Cheeky Cheeky......

Thanks to all the guys who made the pilgrimage, my place is not exactly down the road!

Thanks for all the food and beer donations brought along, and for lots and lots of good bullshit as well!

Made my goal of watching the Socceroos at midnight too, and for once, didn't have a hangover the next morning, even with 2 hours of sleep!

Here's to the next brewday!

Cheers

I must also state how surprised I was that all night I did not see Thomas drink one home brew !

nicks_022.jpg

He did seem happy enough just the same, he must have been drinking something :ph34r:

Batz

That damn Fire Water Batz!

Just a quickie to thank Nick & Meaghan for a great brewday. The hospitality was excellent as is usually the case when Nick decides to play host. :super:
Just another example of how an excellent pissup get-together can't be gauged solely on the numbers involved. :beer:

Daz & Thomas,
Just finished unpacking my gear & have found a XXXX Gold tallie marked "Dark-26/3" + another bottle marked "Fat Fak 12/3" in my cooler. To whom do they belong & will I save them for next time we meet?

+1 what he said, Thanks Nick.
Great beers all round fellas, not a bad one amongst them.
Thought your vindi was just right Batz. Certainly needed the warmth after the sun went down.

Those bottles sound like mine TP. Share them with some locals mate, they should be pretty tasty.( or bring em to winkles) :icon_cheers:
Daz

Back