Welcome Back Chap Chap Brewday 05 June

• Thread starter bradsbrew
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone got a bottle or sample with 1469PC to swap or want to drink on the day.I have a cube ready to go and want to use said yeast. Can return extra beers or yeast when done.Either starter or beer. :icon_cheers:
Daz

Well SWMBO has decided she has other plans for me this morning so I canna say if I will be able to make it or not. Hoping to get there but wait and see. Have a good one if I don't see ya.

Cheers

Sully

No surprise there. Someone has to vacuum and tend to the kids.
:lol:

Looks like I'm IN for this one guys! Woot!

Will be training in and back, so not able to hang around for too long, but aiming for a 10:30-11:00 arrival. Will bring a couple of bottles along too.

Cheers!
WOOT!! Can't wait NickB!!!

I'll bring you a Vial Daz - Only a couple of mls of yeast, but it builds up in a starter OK. In fact, pitched my mild onto my 1L starter 3 days ago and it virtually exploded. All done an dusted fermenting now!

Cheers

EDIT: Chappo - good to see the prison has given you day release again today. Be good to catch up.

white-no-goats-no-glory-men-who-stare-at-goats-kids-shirts_design.png

Ok the prison bus is warming up. See you guys soon!

Chap Chap

BTW Who's bringing the goat?

Have a good one fellas, be lots of laughs for sure.

Back to finishing my shed off today

:chug: :chug:

You guys have a good one now !

Sorry I couldn't make it but with a bit of luck we can all catch up at Perry's case swap. Be good and don't do anything that I wouldn't do.

sheepsex.jpg

No, no, please

Sit down, thank you, thank you

I'm no longer #1 poster, Bribie now has that title.

No, no, please

Sit down, thank you, thank you

I'm no longer #1 poster, Bribie now has that title.

Do I get a prize? Anyway just for the month of June as introductory offer I'm autographing BIAB bags free of charge if anyone wants to bring theirs along.

Do I get a prize? Anyway just for the month of June as introductory offer I'm autographing BIAB bags free of charge if anyone wants to bring theirs along.

I'm slightly hungover and read that as BARF bags initially B) .

After I've cleaned up the bar/brewery from yesterday and pitched yeast in a couple of batches I'll wander over (just following orders)

I've got a leave pass for an hour or two, so I should be there around lunch time.

See you guys then.

I should be off shortly with a Thames Valley 2 slurry.
Just adjusting the remainer of my hangover - who would have thought that drinking Belgian dark strongs and watching 5 episodes of Mnemosyne in Japanese would be a bad thing :rolleyes:

when will you be touring sydney ?

Probably July, any good beer on Norton Street? :)
and no, not a-da Peroooni

Back