Brew day Ipswich/West Bris this Friday

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NickB

I haven't had a C**t all night, Drinkstable....
Reaction score
Hi all,

Having a bit of a brew day this Friday from about 10am at Collingwood Park (45 mins from Bris, 15 mins from Ipswich). Thought I would open the invite to anyone who's interested to come along. King Brown Brewing and The Carbonator will be in attendance.

Will have a few snags on the barbie for those around at lunch time, and plenty of beers on tap.

I will likely be brewing a Double batch of Dark Mild (subject to my whims!) on the day. I No-Chill and brew on a HERMs.

Feel free to PM me if you're interested and I will send the details! I am approx 2.5km from Redbank Train Station and the bus is nearby too.

And apologies to those who are working this Friday, but yes, I do have Friday off work ;)

Cheers!

NickB said:
And apologies to those who are working this Friday, but yes, I do have Friday off work ;)
I'm not working either, but I'll be at Beervana ;)

Damn you Kris!

I wasn't good enough to beat Dave in the BABBs comp so I'm stuck at home.... *sigh*

Have decided the dark mild is the go, if anyone cares!!

One final push up the list...

Oh, and to stay on topic - I just crushed the grain for the morning...... Hoping the wind stays away!

Latest posts

Back