Welcome Back Chap Chap Brewday 05 June

• Thread starter bradsbrew
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably July, any good beer on Norton Street? :)
and no, not a-da Peroooni

universale hotel above norton st plaza sometimes has hoegaarden on tap or some other feature beer

you'll find a few of the JS beers on tap at a few of the pubs, but not much to mention,

i know you are a big fan of polenta, so any of the many italian restaurants will happily serve you peroni

Sorry i couldn't make it guys, stuck here in the brewery doing paperwork :(
Great to see you back Chap Chap, look forward to catching up for a beer before too long.

Cheers Ross

Not as big as DKS'

That thing is like an anoconda.....

A big. Black. Rabid. Anoconda.

These balls....urgh...hurt my chin...

Stop it, Daz, Chappo, Winkle, Sully, Florian.

Ouch my arse tooooooo....

Bwahahahaha Nick, you call yourself a man with that thing....

Sully just hung his cock out................anyone ever seen as half chewn musk stick before?

Ok so who had a lazy $100 with sportsbet on a boil-over?????

Top day, well done Brad (and its probably best to log out of AHB on brewdays ;) )
I hope the foil hat helps, Chap Chap.

Top day guys, glad I pulled my finger out and came along... Should of come with a designated driver too though!

It was good to get some feedback on a couple beers.

Thanks for hosting Brad.

Cheers

Had a great day fellas. Did not enjoy all the unprofessional pointing and bad advice. Its a good thing I know just how good I am. I am glad myself and chap chap were able to remove all the surplus wort foam at the start of the boil, some of the inexperienced brewers thought it was a boil over, but it was soon pointed out that this is a necessary step that is part of brewing a to style perfect beer, which in my own opinion was achieved today despite all the poor advice being given at the time.

:lol: Had a great day. Was great to see a few of the regulars and some new faces.

Cheers Brad

Sooo, where's the photos?
There was some quality posing going on, funny stuff indeed.
On Topic - What volume did you end up getting Brad?

Some photos, to prove it did happen.... (settle Perry......)

IMG_0425.jpg
Ummmm, the can opener doesn't go there, Chappo...

IMG_0429.jpg
Sully being Sociable, Muckey agreeing.

IMG_0431.jpg
StillScottish (Campbell) looking normal, as per usual

IMG_0432.jpg
Beerish looking stuff....surely not.

IMG_0433.jpg
Winkle (Perry) suitably pointy

IMG_0435.jpg
Has no idea what's going on....

IMG_0437.jpg
Chappo trying to jump start the pump

IMG_0440.jpg
Ouch, noisy. My ears. Poor diddums Trent.

IMG_0444.jpg
Boilover...? What boilover?

IMG_0451.jpg
Beery package testing....ahem. Muckey looking jealous.

IMG_0454.jpg
Darn! Bradsbrew foiled again!

IMG_0459.jpg
More pointage. Impressive!

IMG_0469.jpg
Chappo, ensuring that his brain waves are not intercepted....

IMG_0484.jpg
Despite DKS' (Daz's) best efforts, TV reception was lacking

IMG_0493.jpg
Gone nigh-nigh. zzzzz.

Thanks for a great afternoon Brad. Impressive beers from you (except the shit ones :p) and great to catch up with everyone again!

Cheers

looks like a good day, unfortunately i was working :(. see yas at xmas in july swap.

OK , SWMBO was impressed with how I was cleaning up all those half finished bottles. Then I shat my pants and all of a sudden I'm the villian. You just cant predict these women. Anyone know how to get dried shit out of anal hair????

looks like fun was had lol. also good to put faces to some names. Wish I was closer and could make it! my day was great had to look after a screaming baby all day damn teething kids lol. didnt even get to brew and I got a keg and a fermenter of beer thats it looks like VB times next week or so (not!! couldnt go that low surely I can afford a carton of coopers at least)

OK , SWMBO was impressed with how I was cleaning up all those half finished bottles. Then I shat my pants and all of a sudden I'm the villian. You just cant predict these women. Anyone know how to get dried shit out of anal hair????

Hmmm, you need a splash guard in your undies or a pair of InCider's adult diapers for these type of days. So are we going to pencil in your place for the Xmas swap then?
:ph34r:

Back