Brewday @ Domonsura's

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

domonsura

Beer stuff maker
Reaction score
I'm having a little brewday get-together & a few snags on the BBQ near the end of this month here in Klemzig.
An opportunity for those who want to come & have a beer, watch an AG brew being done in a couple of different ways. I'll have at least one brew on tap (depends on how organised I am), feel free to bring your own creations to share etc, plenty of room and hopefully the weather will be co-operative. There's a bit of room under cover here, so it should be fine anyway. Feel free to bring a innocent convert non-brewing mate for us to brainwash educate.

All welcome to come and have a relaxed day, let me know ahead of time if you're wanting to come so I have an idea of how many snags to get and stuff like that. If you want to come & brew on the day PM me ahead of time & book your spot.

Date & Time: Saturday 26th May, 10am'ish start.
Place: My place, please PM me to let me know you're coming and I will email you the details. We are a few blocks up the road from the O-bahn Klemzig station on OG Rd and a couple of blocks in the other direction to North East Rd, so bus is an easy option for those wanting to avoid driving. :D

What do I bring?: If you want to brew, your brewery gear, & if you have a folding camp seat that might be a good idea as well. Grains can be crushed here on the day.

Intended brews: Not sure yet, we'll see what happens. I'll probably put a recipe up here for critique ove the next week. Suggestions always welcome!

:party:

I'll do my best to at least make it for a short while but hopefully I'll be able to make a day of it if I'am lucky, i'll check the diary and see.

Cheers
Jayse

Is Pat going?

Top stuff!

I'll most likely be there physically, may be gone mentally by midday though :eek:

Will attempt to make an appearance. Hopefully I have a couple of decent beers for others to sample.

i should be able to make but my beers are young

Would love to come along, but with the impending arrival of #2 baby, I may be otherwise occupied! Otherwise, I'll be there with one or two brews for the rest of you to tell me what I can do better! :beer:

So who's coming then? I need to get a bit of an idea of how many are likely to show up etc.... and of course provide the address to those who don't know it.
If you could add your name to the list now & PM me or ring/text me on 0410 918 399 for the address.

Not sure what's going to happen weather wise, we are forecast for a fine'ish day but you never know, there's a bit of room under cover on the back porch and in the shed, but if it really p***es down the back porch may become un-useable.
Suffice to say though that I will be brewing in the shed regardless of the weather, all welcome to attend. :)

please, if you are wanting to bring your gear along and brew as well, let me know so I can make sure there's a spot for you to set up, as I mentioned, you can bring your grain along on the day & mill it here if you wish, and there will be plenty of fridge space for those who bring some beer along to help fuel the day. Munchies provided.
cheers
Wayne

ATTENDING

Domonsura

i might be able to catch the flame out additions after a job.

ATTENDING
Domonsura
MAH
Dr Gonzo
tangent - late (hopefully D'oh, you know what i mean)

ATTENDING
Domonsura
MAH
Dr Gonzo
BenH - for a short while. I'll probably have a grommet in tow.

No problem, perhaps the grommets might entertain themselves in the holding cell for a little while....:)

ATTENDING
Domonsura
MAH
Dr Gonzo

Jazman(if i finish work early enough and have moved enough stuff into my new shed/brewery

I'll be there in spirit. Someone watch the hop additions for me.

ATTENDING
Domonsura
MAH
Dr Gonzo
Jazman (if i finish work early enough and have moved enough stuff into my new shed/brewery

Adam - may possibly be attentive mentally for the first hour or so

Latest posts

Back