The Great Chinese Hop Buy 2009

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in and will do my best to get there 10am. I'll set my alarm, or 4 for the early hours of Saturday morning to make sure I get home and sleeeeeep.

Yeah, I should be available for the whole day next Sunday (13th)... but whatever is best :)

And many thanks Graham on a job VERY well done! Not least your patience dealing with all the negative comments in this thread. I'm so glad you proved all the nay-sayers wrong!

Just running the bath so I can indulge in a hop tea bath... mmmm cheap chinese hop bath :ph34r:

young-man-bathtub_~MAEF00843.jpg

Just running the bath so I can indulge in a hop tea bath... mmmm cheap chinese hop bath :ph34r:

young-man-bathtub_~MAEF00843.jpg
Chappo's Chinese Isohop.......the ultimate hop extract. :icon_vomit:

Fook it look what these cheap arsed hops have done to me!!! :angry:

Black_converse___green_legs_by_Sarcastic_Coffee.jpg

I'm looking like a Kermit the Frog impersonator FFS!

Always knew that you had girly legs :p .

Great there goes the thought of eating gherkins and the green cocktail onions at chrissy. Dam you Chappo

Great there goes the thought of eating gherkins and the green cocktail onions at chrissy. Dam you Chappo

Guess what the snacks are on Sunday B) .

chappo please tell me you've split off your share already? I wouldn't have been able to resist!

PHOTOS

So now we can all seriously plan some killer 'Chinese Triple' IPA's? :icon_drunk:

Well done and all koudos to you Graham.

Thanks also in advance to all you packers out there! :icon_cheers:

Edit: speeling.

I can see them now on top of an old HQ Kingswood roof rack tied down with ocky straps pulling out of the airport. :lol:
Cheers
Steve

I saw the same Kingswood with ceiling insulation bats flying out of the roof rack as it sped down the highway. Why wasn't there a public funded hop rebate?

Will be in Brissy on the weekend, will see if I can sneak down for an hour or three in the morning.... No promises however, as SWMBO is heading down to TAS for a couple of weeks on the Monday and most likely wants to spend some quality time shopping for new furniture for the house.....

Cheers!

FFS GB, don't take every comment on the internet so personally! Who gives a toss that your daughter has green legs?

Really, for every comment that is made on the internet, there is bound to be somebody that takes offence...HTFU!

I will do my best to get out and help with the packing/splitting/drinking. Not sure when I'll get there - Work Christmas party is Saturday night. Many hands makes a light hangover or something like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back