Test Tube Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn... Can't believe I missed this great offer. If anyone decides to pull out or reduce their order I will take up to 100 sully.

PM Sent to all Participants

Sorry Dicko, next time, unless you can get another 1000 presold before Wednesday next week....
I will keep you on the reserves though just in case there are any last minute dropouts.
Cheers
Sully

Damn... Can't believe I missed this great offer. If anyone decides to pull out or reduce their order I will take up to 100 sully.

You can have 50 of mine if you let me know by saturday, so I know how much to pay Sully DD.
Darren

Cheers to all participants of the test tube bulk buy... lets see if we can get numbers up on the Slant Register and get some trading happening.....

Here here...

Lets start trading yeasts like pokemon cards at a primary school lunch break!

You can have 50 of mine if you let me know by saturday, so I know how much to pay Sully DD.
Darren

Done! Your a champ OLDS2006. Cheers to you mate :beer:

Sully - Still happy to take another 50 is someone pulls out.

Done! Your a champ OLDS2006. Cheers to you mate :beer:

Sully - Still happy to take another 50 is someone pulls out.

Ok, will change figures... PM you Dicko with details

Cheers

Sully

Paid

Thanks Sully

Much appreciated

Cheers,
Bud

All paid up.

Top job Sully :beer:
My hat off to you - have fun counting through 2000 tubes...and let the trading begin

Hutch.

All paid up.

Top job Sully :beer:
My hat off to you - have fun counting through 2000 tubes...and let the trading begin

Hutch.
Actually, I am thankfull that a few of you have bought 100 as they are packed by the 100's in cartons of 1000. I will make sure I am not pissed when I count them. and besides school holidays have started so now the kids have something to do :lol:

Funds transferred and PM sent.

Thanks again Sully for putting the deal together.

barry3

Payment sent via Net Banking.

Thanks for this Sully! :beerbang:

Cheers

All paid Funds transferred this morning. Thanks Sully.
Cheers Altstart :D

Back