PH meter bulk buy - Australia wide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Baz, if you are still good for doing the collection, can you pick up mine too. I work in the city so docklands works out for me.

bazfletch3 said:
Hi all

I am in the mid nth west of Melbourne (east keilor) and work in docklands. I'm happy to make a trip out to pick up for anyone who it might be convenient for; likewise if there's anyone else who thinks it might be even easier for them to act as the "courier" then by all means speak up!

Cheers

Baz

No probs guys,

So at this stage I will be picking up Waltbach, Vanners & Wolfman's orders, as well as my own obviously.

Andrew, do you want to note that down in the spreadsheet?

Cheers

Baz

bazfletch3 said:
No probs guys,

So at this stage I will be picking up Waltbach, Vanners & Wolfman's orders, as well as my own obviously.

Andrew, do you want to note that down in the spreadsheet?

Cheers

Baz
that's ok, I'll update it.
it's changed a bit since the latest copy on the thread.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

Hi guys

Here is the latest spreadsheet with payment information and who is picking up your order if you're in Melbourne (on the far right of the spreadsheet).
Please let me know if there is any problems with it.

View attachment PH meter bulk buy final.xlsx

Everyone except these people have paid their amount:

Cosmic Bertie
Ross

Hopefully these guys will deposit their amount this week so we can get our PH meters ordered early next week.

I need to know from these people who is picking up their order:

Smallfry
Cosmic Bertie
Waltbach
Idzy

This is finally coming all together!

Thanks guys for the prompt payments.

Andrew

pH meters turned up today. Was so lucky as I happened to come home just as the TNT was parked out front. Thanks again awesome bulk buy.

TheCarbinator said:
I need to know from these people who is picking up their order:

Smallfry
Cosmic Bertie
Waltbach
Idzy

This is finally coming all together!

Thanks guys for the prompt payments.

Andrew
I'll be picking up my 3 units tomorrow

Hey Andrew,

What's happening with the Brisbane meters? Can we pick these up from somewhere?

Regards,

Colin.

Womball said:
Hey Andrew,

What's happening with the Brisbane meters? Can we pick these up from somewhere?

Regards,

Colin.
Yeah you can pick up from my place in Banyo once I get the package.
It's due to arrive today according to the TNT tracking number.
I'll send a pm with my address once I get it.

Andrew

Many thanks to Andrew for organising this bulk buy and to Baz for doing the pick up and distribution to many of the guys in Melbourne. Now it's time to read the instruction sheet and work out how to use this wonderful new machine.

Walter

Picked mine up today from their warehouse.

They didn't have our real names listed, only our AHB usernames. Felt a little embarrassed when she asked for my "codename".

"Ummm, yeah, 3 pH meters under the name of 'SmallFry'. It's ironic, get it?"

Worst thing, she was more than a little bit cute, too.

mmmyummybeer said:
pH meters turned up today. Was so lucky as I happened to come home just as the TNT was parked out front. Thanks again awesome bulk buy.
waltbach said:
Many thanks to Andrew for organising this bulk buy and to Baz for doing the pick up and distribution to many of the guys in Melbourne. Now it's time to read the instruction sheet and work out how to use this wonderful new machine.

Walter
No worries guys, now I just need to read up on water chemistry so I can make the most of mine!

SmallFry said:
Picked mine up today from their warehouse.

They didn't have our real names listed, only our AHB usernames. Felt a little embarrassed when she asked for my "codename".

"Ummm, yeah, 3 pH meters under the name of 'SmallFry'. It's ironic, get it?"

Worst thing, she was more than a little bit cute, too.
Haha sorry Smallfry, I originally had planned to take everyone's name and have everyone sign for it but none of you seemed too bothered.
I just decided to go with the flow.
Did you get a grin when you said Smallfry?

I had been going to wait until I'd finished all my "delivery boy" work before posting a bit of a final thank you on here, but I've still got Vanner's stuff sitting in my car- suspect he may have either caught something from a tall attractive Brazilian girl, or that customs haven't let him back in; must watch border security over the next few weeks!

Anyways, just a big thank you to Andrew for doing all the ground work on this and being the go to man- I know how many phone calls and emails would have been involved in something like this.- so thanks mate, it's very much appreciated!!

Nice to have ended up buying locally rather than just off Amazon. Not that I'm hoping for any issues, but it's reassuring to know that the local branch will be happy to talk to me if I ever do.

Cheers

Baz

bazfletch3 said:
I had been going to wait until I'd finished all my "delivery boy" work before posting a bit of a final thank you on here, but I've still got Vanner's stuff sitting in my car- suspect he may have either caught something from a tall attractive Brazilian girl, or that customs haven't let him back in; must watch border security over the next few weeks!

Anyways, just a big thank you to Andrew for doing all the ground work on this and being the go to man- I know how many phone calls and emails would have been involved in something like this.- so thanks mate, it's very much appreciated!!

Nice to have ended up buying locally rather than just off Amazon. Not that I'm hoping for any issues, but it's reassuring to know that the local branch will be happy to talk to me if I ever do.

Cheers

Baz

No worries, thanks to you guys down in Melbourne who helped get the numbers.
It wouldn't have been possible without you guys.

You're right, there was a lot of work involved (take note anyone who is thinking about doing this again).
I definitely learned a lot about PH meters through all of your questions though.

My meter seems to have shit it's self? Won't turn on and looks to have liquid in the display panel.

What's the go with a warranty claim?

Wolfman said:
My meter seems to have shit it's self? Won't turn on and looks to have liquid in the display panel.

What's the go with a warranty claim?
PM sent with contact details to sort it out.

Let us know how you go Wolfman.

I still haven't sent everyone's invoices out to them yet, send me a PM with your email address if you would like a scanned copy of the group invoice (can't seem to attach anything to PMs).

Cheers

Andrew.

The replacement arrive last night. Hand delivered.

Best practice would be to store your meter up right at all times.

Just bought one from USA do I need anything else with it I live in Croydon Melbourne.

What do you guys use to adjust the PH as I'm thinking Melbourne water is quite soft? If someone can tell me what I need to buy etc I can order thanks. Wayne.

Latest posts

Back