SS FV EOI

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wholesale V's retail? **** knows mate, more than enough that it pays for postage I assume..

Never asked for the retail price.

Batz said:
If I can find out from Steve the volume height I still may change my order to 50lt jobs. He's going to check it out when it's finished brewing.

Batz
No worries Batz, its still firming up all over the place.. er.. as in the BB I mean.. :unsure: ;) :D

If ur gonna start errrr firming up over them I might have to re-think who holds on to them....

End of week would be perfect cuz I'd be in town by chance :)

Looking to lock in players by the end of this week mate, if payments are prompt I think the soonest I will see them will be sometime the following week..

I still need to sort out best postage options and delivery to me both of which may have an overall price impact to peeps so some of the finer details still need sorting out... Which I'm guessing may take a bit of time, I'll get onto it as quickly as I can though

Just nudging you considering the procastinating period on this one ;)

^ I think PK's hinting that no one minds if you hold off for another 3 weeks. ;) :ph34r: -_-

50L Oil Drums (Winequip)

Yob: 1
PK: 1 + ss tap
MB: 2 + 2 ss taps (pending shipping/size)
LagerBomb: 1 + SS Tap
Jez: 1 including tap
balconybrewer 2 + 2 ss taps (pending shipping to 2444(any other midnorth coasters?))
CoopsOz: 1 plus SS tap
Les the Weizguy: 1 + SS tap
Martrix: 1 + SS tap (3139)

Total: 11

30L Oil Drums (Winequip)

Danwood: 1 plus SS tap
Bridges: 1 (from the previous page, if still relevant)
Mattress: 2 plus SS tap x 2
Tateg : 1 plus SS tap
TidalPete: 1 plus SS tap (Pending shipping costs to 4575)
Batz : 2 plus SS taps (Pending shipping to 4571)

Surly: 1 plus SS tap
Mardoo: 1, no tap
Total: 10

30L Aliexpress - ok. Doing this. Not definite which one, but put down EOI if you are pretty sure. Lael

Lael - 4
PeteQ - 2

Mardoo - 2 (most interested in tall thin ones)

Total: 8

Les the Weizguy said:
Yob: here
just by the by.. if peeps could have a look into shipping? I did a rough calc on the aus post website >HERE< on a random postcode... if there is enough people we could look at a courier service?

effed if I know but happy to play the game.

Posted 30 May 2014 - 02:55 PM

I still have not been charged, but Winequip said that they will just charge me what the courier charges them. He said should be about $25 from Melbourne to Newcastle

Posted 30 May 2014 - 03:00 PM

Just checked my back account and they charged me an entire $22 postage.
Just for completeness, W.E. have said they will not post for us on an individual basis as they are doing it for us wholesale so Im left with a couple of options.

Option 1. Work out individual shipping with a company like e-go
Option 2. Get a book of National tickets from Effing Fastway and do them in one hit.
Option 3. Price for Aus Post

In all cases, Insurance is optional for the recipient.

SS Drum Spreadsheet.jpg

Please check the above image to confirm I have the details correct to Date

50L Oil Drums (Winequip)

balconybrewer 2 + 2 ss taps (pending shipping to 2444(any other midnorth coasters?))

30L Oil Drums (Winequip)

Bridges: 1 (from the previous page, if still relevant)

30L Aliexpress - ok. Doing this. Not definite which one, but put down EOI if you are pretty sure. Lael

Lael - 4
PeteQ - 2

niftinev = 2

Batz said:
Includes the tap and free delivery.
I have sent an email asking the brand, welded or folded base and if the tap included is stainless steel.
If they happen to be the same it's a couple of bucks saving on the drum, and free delivery, that's got to be $30.00 or more saving to me.

Batz

Batz said:
I have sent an email asking the brand, welded or folded base and if the tap included is stainless steel.
If they happen to be the same it's a couple of bucks saving on the drum, and free delivery, that's got to be $30.00 or more saving to me.

Batz
Ha, same. That'll confuse em.

I have a reply, they are Sansone brand, welded base. Tap is SS.

The only taps I can see Pete are the ones shown on their 5lt model, that looks the same as the other taps with rotating spout.

Batz

Yeah sorry in plus tap. May even be able to help with pic ups depending on when this gets finalized.

50L Oil Drums (Winequip)

30L Oil Drums (Winequip)

Bridges: 1 plus SS tap

Lael - 4
PeteQ - 2

niftinev = 2

Back