• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS VIC Point Cook - Home Made Braumeister Clone Rig

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m3taL

Reaction score
So after many words with myself and some composure iv decided to sell off my brewing gear, Long battle with alcoholism, and huge weight gain has prompted my doctor to have a chat with me and that probably giving away the brewing may be the best idea for fixing some issues.

I've got a heap of gear 2 full systems and all the other usual gear but first up for sale is my latest brew rig. I had so much fun building it and have only used it a handfull of times, To be honest the building and RnD Stage is the most fun for me as its a hobby to tinker and build.

I've put so much time and money into the beast, theres still some more room for someone who would like to finish it off but they are purely cosmetic it functions great.

Based on a 50lt keg, tops been taken off, 2 x 1/2 Npt nipples welded in the bottom with a Quick Dissconnect to hold the pump in place and a silicone return. The 13mm centre SS Bar with thread on top is all 316 SS Welded and sealed to hold in the Spiedel BM25 Malt pipe and top/Bottom filters and cross member.

Iv welded 4 legs and braced it to fit the Keg King Pump with SS Housing and the Braudino Controller.

I have wired the Braudino to use 1 x Power source and the 2nd SSR to control the pump all pre wired with 4mm cable which is well rated for 20amps. Using the Supplied connectors with the Braudino, it tucks underneath and plugs in nicely along with the Temp probe.

It comes with about 5mt of 2.5mm cable with a plug and socket on either end (supplied with the braudino) which allows you to have a sparky to wire you up a 20a socket to use for it. it has a 3 ring 4000w element in it, made by Romar elements in bayswater and is plenty warm enough for the job :) (Braudino is set to 75% duty cycle for boil) Raises between temps rapidly so stepped mashing is fast. then mash out is very quick. (All tested in winter at 1-2c in my shed) no insulation.

The pump has a tap to control flow and it also has a tap on the front to allow wort out.

Specifically designed parallel Immersion chiller works a charm and the braudino is setup to have the pump running on chill cycle

I have modified a keg king hop basket to fit on the spike also which keeps the hops matter in there and you can spin it around during the boil to aid utilisation

its a bit agricultral looking, There was either plans to put all the gear into a 50lt SS Pot and put it on a nice stand or get the keg bead blasted but all in all it works and its strong, you can kick it and break your toes and its not going to get dented or damaged easily while being moved or stored.

$800
PM or Email [email protected] for more info, I work all day but should be able to reply quickly

b_151644.jpg
b_152106.jpg
b_152121.jpg

b_152204.jpg
b_152214.jpg
b_152236.jpg
b_152510.jpg

b_153020.jpg

b_153029.jpg

I'm pretty sure my old man would love this, if your happy to hold it till the morning till i can talk to him.

Cheers

Sorry to hear that mate, if that's what you gotta do to get squared away that's what you gotta do.

You should have no problems with the sale, that's a good deal for a good to go 1v rig.

All the best.

Good to put your health first mate. All the best with the sale.

Latest posts

Back