Conical fermentor EOI

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done for sticking with it. Bulk buys from China are the hardest to mount. Did a bunch of research on one myself. Big headache. Good on you for taking it on.

All good mate, I really appreciate your efforts I certainly wouldn't have had the patience to take on something like that so thanks for trying anyway.

Ah ok. My job involves importing from China, and I've found over many years that full container shipping is actually less hassle than LCL.

If you revisit it in the future I'd still be keen.

No I haven't, that was also another factor (secondary) in my reluctance to order a large amount straight away.

Edit: I was initially angling for just one sample but was told it wouldn't be financially viable to just have one sent over

Hi Guys,

Sorry, I'm not online here much but I was trying to find the Brisbane Grain Bulk Buy and came across this thread.

If I had seen it earlier I may have been able to help as I own a Freight Forwarding / Customs Agency in Australia and have services out of China all the time.

If anyone (Judanero?) needs assistance with importing anything, please drop me an email on my work email address : [email protected] and I can easily advise costs.

As found out, there are a multitude of things to be mindful of but being given the right information in the first instance is half the battle.

Hey Bones. Excellent to meet you at the Hoppy Days brew day. Hopefully we can kick this investigation off again this year

Cheers

Good to see some interest pick up here. Just a thought and apologies if someone has thought this out and put it online already, for folks who could be interested - a small gofundme/kickstarter style donation platform could get the point person, one or two of these units sent over (paid for) and run a brew or two before reporting back offering up to others in the forum to test, check quality etc. Just a thought - I'd be happy to put in especially if it's a green fields look.

I'm interested too. I wonder if one of our sponsors (CraftBrewer, CleverBrewing) would be interested in helping get some into the country or coordinate a bulk buy? An incentive could be that they slap their decal on it so every image of shiny stainless would have their logo.

It's all fun and games until they get it laser etched during manufacture!

Latest posts

Back