• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Sold [MELB] 2x SS Brewtech 7 gal (26 Litre) Chronical Fermenters

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJ_L3ThAL

Such rapp, very bass
Reaction score
Hi All,

I recently side-graded/down-graded to kegmenters to increase my fermenting volume so my 2x SS Brewtech 7 gallon (26 Litre) Chronicals are up for grabs with some modifications/improvements I made.

Both are in extremely good condition, very clean with no residual smells etc. You could sanitize everything and throw a brew straight in. The outside has some typical water staining as stainless does but that never worried me. If you are particular about that some undiluted starsan in a sponge rubbed on outside will polish that right off back to mirror grade shine.

Have priced off the basis that new Chronical 2.0 will set you back $1,099 each (price reference Newera Brewing) and the old pricing for these was $750 each. So with the additional accessories and improvements think this is fair. Happy to do a deal for 2x if someone wants to take the lot?

Chronical A - $500
  • 7 Gallon (26 Litres) with original thermowell fitted and lid gasket
  • Self-balancing and adjustable height leg extensions (SS threaded and compression fit into leg tubes so can be hosed down when rinsing/washing without worry).
  • Tri-clamp 1/2" ball valve with racking arm - brand new never used as I used 1.5" sanitary sampling valves on the racking port.
  • 2x silicone tubing to add SS cage filters to end of racking arm (allows free-ball dry hopping and stress-free transfers!)
  • 1x SS cage filter for end of racking tube
  • Tri-clamp 3/4" bottom dump valve - brand new never used as I used 1.5" butterfly valve on the dump port.
  • 3x 1.5" Tri-clamp clamps (Heavy duty units from prochem)
  • 6x 1.5" Tri-clamp silicone gaskets
  • 1x Digital temperature indicator brand new in packet with batteries
  • 1x SS Brewtech pressure transfer kit with integrated pressure-relief valve and extra thick walled gas tubing to a standard 8mm gas line push connector.
  • 1x 1.5" Tri-clamp to 1/2" silicone tubing blow off assembly
  • 1x Collapsible water container which can be used with above blow-off assembly as a "suck-back" during cold crash prevention tool
  • 1x Silicone bung with airlock hole
  • 1x Airlock
  • 3x original feet plugs

IMG_0112.JPG
IMG_0117.JPG
IMG_0119.JPG
IMG_0123.JPG
IMG_0124.JPG
IMG_0125.JPG
IMG_0127.JPG
IMG_0128.JPG
IMG_0133.JPG

Chronical B - $450
Full disclosure - this is the fermenter I accidently tipped over and dented. I was able to successfully push it back into shape and the lid fits tight and seals properly, so function is absolutely not effected. However just wanted to be transparent on this.

• 7 Gallon (26 Litres) with original thermowell fitted and lid gasket
  • Self-balancing and adjustable height leg extensions (SS threaded and compression fit into leg tubes so can be hosed down when rinsing/washing without worry).
  • 1.5" Tri-clamp SS Brewtech racking arm adaptor, with racking arm. Recommend fitting a 1.5" Tri-clamp sanitary sampling valve to this (they are available on ebay/aliexpress cheap)
  • 1/2" ball valve - note: needs a TC adaptor - brand new never used as I used 1.5" sanitary sampling valves on the racking port.
  • 2x silicone tubing to add SS cage filters to end of racking arm (allows free-ball dry hopping and stress-free transfers!)
  • 1x SS cage filter for end of racking tube
  • Tri-clamp 3/4" bottom dump valve - brand new never used as I used 1.5" sanitary sampling valves on the racking port.
  • 3x 1.5" Tri-clamp clamps (Heavy duty units from prochem)
  • 6x 1.5" Tri-clamp silicone gaskets
  • 1x 1.5" Tri-clamp to 1/2" silicone tubing blow off assembly
  • 1x Collapsible water container which can be used with above blow-off assembly as a "suck-back" during cold crash prevention tool
  • 1x Silicone bung with airlock hole
  • 1x Airlock

IMG_0136.JPG

Chronical A is on hold pending confirmation in a day or two.

Chronical B is sold.

Latest posts

Back