iSpindel Question

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimInCollie

Reaction score
I have three (3) iSpindels, use them all the time, and I am delighted with them, but I now have a challenge that I am hoping one of you can help me with.

I use Brewfather as my software which, among other things, receives the iSpindel reports. I have two brews on the go at the moment and therefore Brewfather shows results for:
  • iSpindel #1, and
  • iSpindel #2
Brew #1 has finished fermenting and is sitting on the yeast while cold crashing - next step is kegging and bottling
Brew #2 is in its early stages of fermentation and has a week or so to go

I am no longer interested in the readings from iSpindel #1 and deleted it from the Brewfather screen, as it was distracting. Then I realised I have deleted the wrong one... I deleted iSpindel #2 by mistake!!***

Do any of you know how to get Brewfather to start recording the readings from iSpindel #2 again, without opening my pressure fermenting vessel (Fermzilla All-Rounder) and turning the device off and then on again?

I would be much obliged to anyone who can help.

Many thanks,

Jim

(JimInCollie on this forum)

How did you go? Did it come back after the next sync period? If your path/uri didn't change in might just come back. I have a hydrom but switched from Brewfather to Grainfather.

I have three (3) iSpindels, use them all the time, and I am delighted with them, but I now have a challenge that I am hoping one of you can help me with.

I use Brewfather as my software which, among other things, receives the iSpindel reports. I have two brews on the go at the moment and therefore Brewfather shows results for:
  • iSpindel #1, and
  • iSpindel #2
Brew #1 has finished fermenting and is sitting on the yeast while cold crashing - next step is kegging and bottling
Brew #2 is in its early stages of fermentation and has a week or so to go

I am no longer interested in the readings from iSpindel #1 and deleted it from the Brewfather screen, as it was distracting. Then I realised I have deleted the wrong one... I deleted iSpindel #2 by mistake!!***

Do any of you know how to get Brewfather to start recording the readings from iSpindel #2 again, without opening my pressure fermenting vessel (Fermzilla All-Rounder) and turning the device off and then on again?

I would be much obliged to anyone who can help.

Many thanks,

Jim

(JimInCollie on this forum)
You just click the “attach” button for which device you want to report against a specific batch. If you deleted it completely from the devices page that’s not the way to do it. But if the latter then re-adding the token and information to the Brewfather setup page should see it become available again to attach to a batch and start reporting again.

Back