Sierra Nevada IPA Glasses - EOI

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yob

Hop to it
Reaction score
Looking to get a box of about 20 sent over, SN have said they are happy to do it, havnt got a price incl shipping yet, still waiting for the reply.

ED: probably should have put this in the BB thread as it's not a commercial thing for me, I just want some and thought I'd open it up for other as well.

SNIPA.JPG

EOI here.

Yob 2

Running total: 2

Would be keen but not sure if your planning to on ship within Australia.

I expect so, would probably be the best way to get the box over to save on individual shipping which would be much more expensive.

Yob 2
unclebarrel 2
Warmbeer: 2
Danwood 2
Simob 2

Running total: 10

Oooh ooh me two!

Yob 2
unclebarrel 2
Danwood 2
Camo6 2

Running total: 10

As pictured above mate

Total cost will be an even split of the cost of glasses + postage from the states + whatever postage to interested parties.

Cheers

Add yourself back in SimoB...quick !!!

Sorry Yob....the pic didn't load for me at first

Yob 2
unclebarrel 2
Danwood 2
Simob 2
Camo6 2
Thommo 2

Running total: 14

Thommo said:
Yob 2
unclebarrel 2
Danwood 2
Simob 2
Camo6 2
Thommo 2
Nibbo 2
Running total: 16

Cheers Yob...

ooops. sorry simob. all good.

Ive also asked how many they can fit into the box, so number may vary from 20 (should only go up not down)

Keep in mind that this is an EOI, nothing in concrete yet... so if you are wanting one, please ensure you name is down as once the order go's through that'll be it.

The order is unlikely to be made until Monday 18/11/13 so get the numbers in folks.

:beerdrink:

Yob 2

unclebarrel 2
Danwood 2
Simob 2
Camo6 2
Thommo 2
Nibbo 2
Halfwit 2

Running total: 18

Please quote from the running tally and add your numbers as you may get missed, I wont be reading and counting the thread separate to the running tally and list.

Latest posts

Back