Sierra Nevada IPA Glasses - EOI

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All boxes for shipping have labels attached, PM sent with tracking, Pickup will be this arvo as I understand it.

My work here is done.

Reserve List:
Yob
Time01 Post Brisbane
Dogshampoo. Pickup
Bizenya post Adelaide
DaveHQ

Running total: 5

Putting myself back on the list.

Yob, can you hold mine and the Rouge ones if they go ahead until pickup of the floor malted EOI otherwise combined postage to 3634.

Reserve List:
Yob
Time01 Post Brisbane
Dogshampoo. Pickup
Bizenya post Adelaide
DaveHQ
Whiteferret post 3634

Reserve List:
Yob
Time01 Post Brisbane
Dogshampoo. Pickup
Bizenya post Adelaide
DaveHQ
Whiteferret post 3634
Tahoose Pickup

Haven't been following Bulk buys for a while, the kegs (7) and the flow control taps (5) did me for a while.

However if you do go round 3 I'll be keen to grab one of these.

I've been away, will be sending the man an email this week to get a date... Stay tuned mate, not far off I hope (stout glasses as well)

Maybe ours were discounted due to someone writing all over them...bloody Rogues.

Love your work Yob.

Edit: oops wrong thread, pun ruined.

yes, I would have to be mad to do so... far too many things on my plate at the moment to justify doing that to myself again right now.

If you want a matching pair, I can probably be bribed into parting with 2, I seem to have a reasonable stock of them... I dont seem to be breaking thwem as fast as some of our QLD brethren either ;)

That reminds to me PM someone.. about some replacements I got for them.

Cheers

Im sure i could bribe you into parting with some too. Might have to attempt doing that next time i pick up some hops (which cant be too far away).

Back