Mini Keg Growler EOI

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK,

How about I start the conversation with the supplier early next week. Just to raise the idea.

Yob, I can PM my personal email address if you'd be able to introduce me to our guy.

The situation may have changed, the numbers may have changed...

Probably decent to start afresh and go slow

Please, everyone continue to raise your hand if you're interested and give a feel for numbers as well.

Cosdog

micbrew said:
So reckon we are on the way
.... What's the magic number we need achieve Yob
This is the magic number

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daWObuUptrQ

Yep, I sure could go another 1 or 2

GoodDuck said:
Yep, I sure could go another 1 or 2
I recon anyone who got in on the last lot would be happy to have grabbed more than they did. Absolutely top quality gear.

Yeah, these things are the shit. So. Well. Made. I couldn't get in on the first one but would LOVE to have a chance at another.

Nah, perfect yob.

Clearly.

Check your pm and shoot me the email.

I'm in!!!!!!!

I've already got a leland typ mini gas reg which I'm real happy with.
But the head units and 4 ltr tanks look the go,
I follow with interest.

I think those regulators are the most impressive but of kit in the package. Effortless dialling in of pressure.

Recommendation though. Buy three boxes of bulbs. They do go reasonably quick.

Those regs are seriously great. Amazing pieces of gear. Still early days but they seem rock solid on keeping pressure.

Hey ZC, could you check if the guy has any adapters for the reg to use regular co2 bottles (type 30 fitting)?

If all goes through, count me in for 4 x 4 ltr kegs, and 2 head units.

Cheers,

Now you guys getting me excited again!

I hope our supplier is as keen as us. On his website it says they're currently out of stock...... Maybe because the Earthlings watch every post on AHB and he's now dealing with 99999999 orders.

That's the best case scenario.

technobabble66 said:
Those regs are seriously great. Amazing pieces of gear. Still early days but they seem rock solid on keeping pressure.

Hey ZC, could you check if the guy has any adapters for the reg to use regular co2 bottles (type 30 fitting)?
Will do sir.

It would change the mass loading on the disconnect.... Perhaps the reg to a hose--> disconnect>?

[emoji106]
Yeah. It'd need to be reg sits on tank, hose connects reg to disconnect (you can buy little female threaded (mfl) barbs to attach to the threaded outlets on the reg and disconnect. So a hose would/should be easy

I'm very keen for a couple of the 5L packages. Any chance we can get the cost again. Sorry I went through 6 or 7 pages looking for the costs, but I'm guessing the google doc was removed.

It was, pricing structure will need to be sent fresh from the supplier and I don't want to state something incorrect and have to bump/revise it.

I'll give him a buzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back