Sierra Nevada IPA Glasses - EOI

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked at them and just wasnt happy with chucking them as is in the post so had to cut up 6 bits of bubble wrap for each box to stop the glasses moving about.... trust me, they didnt come like that with the bubble wrap additions :ph34r:

:icon_cheers:

Ahh, I was wondering about that, didn't look really, well, how do I say this, as intended by the manufacturer so to speak...

Worked a treat obviously, so well done and thanks!

All six made it in one piece. Thanks YOB!

Now I must cull six glasses from the cupboard.

Got mine today but unfortunately had a fallen comrade amongst them

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

I will get mine tomoz. Card in the letter box from Aus Post today. Getting excited.
Cheers
LB

Box was a little crushed on the side.
The misses unpacked it and said something about it having being repacked. I'll have to investigate further tomorrow i think

All 3 boxes turned up and all contents intact... Saw the extra bubble addition work Yob... Must repay you some day, I didn't even think about potential coverage if I had breakages... I'llbe down Melbourne for GABS in May, if you're around I'd love to buy you a beer

berto said:
Got mine today but unfortunately had a fallen comrade amongst them
Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk
I did get extras for when I break them, so If your broken glass is an issue berto, PM me and we'll sort something out :)

Thanks Yob arrivied safe and sound even after the dog made her drop it over the fence, no damage done luckily for her.

Sitting here waiting for Mrs LB to get home from work with my glasses - Hurry up, Hurry up
LB

Edit - Nope, she forgot. She doesnt rrealise how important this is. Serious retraining will be forthcoming tonight.

Got mine yesterday they look awesome! Thanks heaps Yob!!!

Thanks again Yob for all your effort. All glasses distributed to Danwood and Woostyle (ed:speak of the devil!) and looking forward to an IPA from mine. Pretty sure I mentioned it but, just in case, Danwood and Woostyle both helped supply them ales, which I hope your enjoying in the appropriate glassware! Cheers.

Got mine all intact thanks mate :beerbang:

I don't care what Today/Tonight tells me - Not all Yobs are bad :p

Can't wait to try the glasses....Wish I wasn't having an alcohol free month :wacko:

Camo6 said:
Thanks again Yob for all your effort. All glasses distributed to Danwood and Woostyle (ed:speak of the devil!) and looking forward to an IPA from mine. Pretty sure I mentioned it but, just in case, Danwood and Woostyle both helped supply them ales, which I hope your enjoying in the appropriate glassware! Cheers.
They do look good in the glass :lol:

Thanks lads :beerdrink:

ed: typo

Back