Sierra Nevada IPA Glasses - EOI

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived all intact. Must have some mellow posties working down on the coast :D

OK Here's the rub

I had a look at the postage details and it seems as though the best way to approach this situation is this.

Regardless of state of the contents, it was delivered late. So a postage refund is in order, at the end of the day I'll still be losing from this but at least it's offset a bit (meh, whatever, its the risk you run I guess)... so having chosen to go down that road, I opened the parcel today to discover...

Box 1.jpg

a fairly beaten up box, I can assure it was not like this when posted, and then...

Box 1.jpg

to my utter surprise, only 2 broken glasses, I'l be getting some more glasses in and will replace these 2 broken ones and get them off to him again only this time Im going to fill the box with with titanium packing.

Cheers

Attachments

• Box 2.jpg
    Box 2.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 37
So after much chin scratching yesterday Ive come up with the solution for the affected member re the issue above

Replacement.jpg

the box ix also lined with buble wrap on all sides on the inside and bobble wrapped on all sides on the outside...

With any luck it's all sorted now.

Thanks for being good about it and the patience allowing me to sort it out.

:beerbang:

Most people on government watch lists are there because they shared their mental images before vetting them.

Anyway, apology accepted and the 'full of beer part' was accurate.

Hey,

For anyone that missed out on this bulk buy and is interested Victorias Basement is selling these at the moment. $18 for 2 glasses.

Does not contain pretty etching as was in the bulk but but still the same glass

image.jpg

Fully recommend them. Ever since I got these I actually look forward to a beer MORE than I did before. Great glasses. All in the name of science!!!!

I picked up a pair on the weekend and love them!

They are at MYER for $29.99 a pair RRP but they currently have 30% off for the next few weeks bringing them down to $21 per pair.

Well, spoke to my man today, can get more of these if folks desire the sierra Nevada ones, same as the initial deal, enter names below, full box's, probably cap at 6 to start with

Cheers

I'll take some, anyone on the sunshine coast want to split the six.

1. Luggy 6

Total: 6

1. Luggy 6
2. Black n Tan 6

Total: 12

EDIT: corrected total

Hey guys,

I got a pair already as posted above from Victorias Basement. One thing I did notice is that the glass (thickness) seems very thin. Is this the case with the bulk buy one?
I thought it might just be a cheap knock off being in victorias basement but they are authentic spiegelau glasses.

ED: This might pay to be not possible but they have released a stout glass as well.

dave doran said:
Hey guys,

I got a pair already as posted above from Victorias Basement. One thing I did notice is that the glass (thickness) seems very thin. Is this the case with the bulk buy one?
I thought it might just be a cheap knock off being in victorias basement but they are authentic spiegelau glasses.

ED: This might pay to be not possible but they have released a stout glass as well.
they are pretty thin, Ive got 2 Sierra Nevada and 2 Dog Fish Head ones and thickness is identical.

The thin wall is designed to enhance flavour and mouthfeel. How? I don't know but I have noticed that drinking from a thicker walled glass now doesn't seem to be as good

Latest posts

Back