Sierra Nevada IPA Glasses - EOI

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do try to never leave a man behind :lol:

Will confirm with the rep that it's all good before I get you to send payment through mate.

Cheers

I just sent the Rep an email asking about the status of these and got an automatic reply stating he would not be back in the Country until the 25th... -_-

Apologies about the delay,I had expected to wrap this up much earlier than this.. Ive not been invoiced for them yet either so funds are still with me.

Will keep you updated as details come to hand.

Cheers

Sent from Yob's Iphone via Puerto Rico. ;-p

ABSOLUTELY OUTRAGEOUS!

...is what my wife will say when she finds out I bought them in the first place.

No worries Yob, they get here when they get here...I'm sure nobody is going beerless in their absence.

Despite the dude being out of the country, he's said that the glasses are in Vic at the whorehouse, arranging delivery with him but is slow, and he's saying I need a business addie to send them to.. I wonder if they can squeeze them all into my PO Box :lol:

Whorehouse? I'm gonna wash mine twice!

Post box will be ok. They just put a coloured card on your box and it will be 'out the back'

had a call from the delivery man....

'...rubs hands together...'

:beerdrink:

ed: The delivery manager (SWMBO) informs me that the cellar is now full of box's of SN Glasses..

Peeps, expect delivery next week, I'll get them packaged over the weekend and they will be shipped Monday.

I'll get the tracking numbers into the spreadsheet and will upload that in here so you can track them on Monday.

jt8h1e.jpg
n1s428.jpg

You can grab yours any time mardoo

That go's for all pickup folks, tmoz night is good, won't be home sat. Or available till Sunday night, week nights next week ok except for Tuesday

Ive got all the postal satchels written out, will box them tonight with a bit of extra padding to ensure they dont move about too much and all will be posted Monday 03.02.14

When I try to start a new bulk buy can someone remind me of this one :lol:

Cheers lads, I know you will enjoy them.

:ph34r:

Yob said:
Ive got all the postal satchels written out, will box them tonight with a bit of extra padding to ensure they dont move about too much and all will be posted Monday 03.02.14

When I try to start a new bulk buy can someone remind me of this one :lol:

Cheers lads, I know you will enjoy them.

:ph34r:
I love you Yob. :wub:

Latest posts

Back